𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚

𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞
ˈ𝚕𝚘͝𝚘𝚛əˌ𝚏ī𝚕ˈ𝚕𝚘͝𝚘𝚛-/
𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯
a cat lover.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𝐕 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕
"You really like cats, don't you?"

A voice interrupted my actions as I looked towards the female known as my girlfriend, Y/N L/N. A relieved sigh escaped my lips, as I nodded with a small smile growing on my face.

"Can I join?"

Once again, another nod. With a smile, the female took a seat right beside me, patting the white, fluffy cat that sat upon my lap named Kumo, because she looked like a cloud.

A smile forms atop of her pink, glittering lips as she plays with the cat's paw pads, and I can't help but have a small smile form on my face as well, the cold wooden floor below us creaking bit by bit but no one cared.

As she was busy playing with the cat, I slowly snaked my pale arm towards her figure, pulling her closer to myself as my smile was replaced with a lopsided one, the smile slowly turning into a smirk as she jolts and blushes.

She didn't really mind whatsoever, but the smile one her face actually grew wider at the action as she faces me with a smile, still snuggling the cat that now sat upon her lap.

"Ne~ Flower-nyan, suki dayo, nyaa~"

A voice in a cutesy manner says, as I turned towards Y/N, who had the cat raised and cover her face, her hands snaking around her torso as a small mew escapes her fur-covered mouths, her index finger and thumb being placed around her forelegs as she moved them around in a cute manner.

I clicked my tongue in fake annoyance, rolling my eyes, but in fact, I was amused by her actions in an attempt to be cute.

Without any more further words, I gently grabbed the cat from her grasp, revealing the large smile evident on her face, and our lips slowly connected and made contact with each other.

After a few seconds, we pulled away from the make-out session, a string of saliva connecting the both of us as we exchange a loving glance at one another, panting from the inadequacy of air earlier.

"Hey, we never talked about this!"

Complains said girl who happens to be my girlfriend, her lips in a full pout and cheeks puffed, but smiles once more, a lopsided smile forming on my cheeks after that certain scenario

"Heh, love you Y/N~"

"Aww, I love you too, Flower-nyan!"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
hello! welcome to my new v flower x reader oneshots book! just so you know, these lowercase style of typing is incredibly on purpose.

this is a book on where i write v flower x reader stories while attempting to be aesthetic, too! i don't think i'm doing a good job, though.

i'm trying to use very 'flowery' (pun not intended) words for titles, but my writing style is very very mediocre. i'll put in defintions always! i'll also try to add in some fanart, too!

i don't know what else to say. thank you!! i hope all of you enjoy this!
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
© ; 𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙭                                                           .˚ ᵎ┊͙
                                                                                 ⋆* ✧⁺⑅