"He slap like a bitch. B done slapped me harder than that" dad said.

"Brook slap like Dave. That shit hereditary 'cause on god Jay slapped midnight ass and I thought his neck snapped. I felt bad for the little nigga" uncle Dede said.

"He could've never thought he was gonna play with me like that" i said.

"I should've shot him when i had the chance.. He sweet with them percs though" Uncle Stunna said.

I mugged him.

"And grams, he tryna win us over with drugs" Uncle Dede said.

"He must think that's gone make me like him.. But i mean if you take him back i ain't gone say none. Ya mama took Jon back plenty of times" Uncle Stunna said.

"You know what. Uncle Trey my favorite now" i said.

"Girl please" Uncle Dede said.

-

"One thing dad did was make some fine ass daughters" Journey said

"No cap" i smirked.

"Bitch is that-" she said trailing off.

I looked in the direction.

Black and Kobi was walking towards us. Black looked so good in his Lebron 23 Lakers jersey, some light jeans, and his white Air Force ones.

"Don't give in.. Remember the cucumbers" Journey said.

"You right, you right" i said snapping back into reality.

"Wassup fam" Kobi said approaching us.

He hugged me and Journey.

"There go my boy" Stunna said talking to Black.

I scrunched my face up.

"Wassup" Black said.

"I still don't like his ass" dad said out of nowhere.

"That's enough" ma said taking the bottle of Hennessy out of his hands.

"Uh uh let 'em fight again. I'm here now" Uncle Dede said.

"I ain't tryna fight you, OG" Black said.

He knew dad hated when he called him that.

"Uh uh put yo' fucking watch back on" ma told dad as he started taking his jewelry off.

"Don't forget the rings nigga. Take the rings off too" Stunna told dad.

"Khalick shutup" ma said.

"I was finna say who she talking to. My name sure is Khalick, damn" Stunna said

"Ain't shit worse then Desmond" Uncle Dede said.