Six.

Ja'lynn

"Yo' ass still dramatic" Brooklyn said.

I just stared at her. I studied her every move. It was like watching myself.

"You pretended to be dead and I'm dramatic" pawpaw said.

"Speaking of dead, do you know how much money i spent on that casket and you telling me you not in that bitch?" Pawpaw stressed.

"Shut the hell up" grandma said.

"I had to do what i had to do to protect my kids" Ma said.

"What happened?" Grandma asked.

"Then i got that expensive ass tombstone. That was 2 bands right there" Pawpaw said.

"David I swear on my kids if you-" Grandma started.

"Which ones? The dead ones or the alive ones?" Pawpaw asked making me bite my lip.

I knew i was still high because this was not a funny moment at all.

"I told you to stop playing with me" Grandma said slapping him.

He touched his lip.

"No she didn't" he mumbled to himself as he pressed the nurse button.

"Is visiting hours over?" he asked.

"Yes sir, do you need extended time?" The nurse asked.

"No, i want these people out my damn room" pawpaw said.

"Bitch shutup I'm leaving" Grandma said grabbing her purse.

"I love you pawpaw.. Even though you kicking us out" i said hugging him.

"I ain't kicking you out, but Casper the ghost and the wicked witch of the west gotta go" he said.

"Wait till you get home" grandma said.

"Gone now Ari" he said turning ESPN on.

"I gotta get home. It's still some guests there" grandma said as we walked to the elevator.

"Dad told me to get home" i said checking my phone.

"I'll take you" ma said.

I just nodded. I didn't know how to keep a conversation with her yet. Once we got off the elevator and in the parking garage we hugged before going different ways.

"Can i smoke?" I asked getting in the car.

"Does your dad let you smoke around him?" she asked.

"Yeah, me and Kobi smoke with him" i answered.

She laughed, shaking her head.

"I should've known but yeah" she answered.

I took out my gar pack, sliding out an already rolled blunt. I put it in my mouth before lighting. Once I inhaled I instantly got calm.

"Jack Rabbit when he put the dick in it. How you nut and you barely put the tip in it?" Ma rapped.

"60 seconds got him gone, that's a quick minute. He ain't never felt some pussy with some grip in it" I rapped.

"Hair done, nails done like a BAD BITCH! Broke niggas turned me into a SAVAGE. I can't fuck him if he AVERAGE. Way more bag then your LAST BITCH" we both rapped.

I smiled at her before passing her the blunt.