You'll stay with me, won't you?

"Please, let me go..." I begged, desperation etched in my voice.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that." His nails Sunk deeper into my arm as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"You don't understand.. I need you. You caused this. Don't run like a coward again...." his husky voice brushed my sensitive ear. My whole body shivered in fear while I froze in his grip.

I hung my head in shame and misery and I recalled how this all started.

....

12 years ago

"Elli, come down and meet our new neighbors!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs while I was playing on my DS*.

A bit bummed I had to stop playing my Pokémon game for a while, I quickly tossed it on the best and ran down stairs, skidding to a stop next my mom almost slipping in my socks.

Peeking out behind my mom, I saw a petite lady with blonde hair and a voluptuous body with a black haired little boy hiding sheepishly behind her.

"This is my little rascal of a kid, Elli! Elli, meet our new neighbors Ms. Genovive, and her son Denny." She pushes me to the timid boy who looked frightened at the not-so-sudden introduction. He seemed to be around 8 years old..

Nonetheless, I put on my best smile and stretched out my hand. "Nice to meet you Denny! My name's Elli~! I hope we get along very well!"

Stunned, he slowly put out his and and gave a small handshake before getting back behind his mother and giving me a sheepish smile.

"Little Denny here is 2 years younger, so remember to treat him well, you hear?" My mother gave me a firm look as she rubbed my head.

"Yeeeeeees, mom, I knowwwww" I whined as I poured at her. Looking back at Denny, I gave him a smile,
"Make sure to come over to play tomorrow! We're gonna be best friends!!!"

After my mom and Ms.Genovive talked a bit more, they finally went home as my mom prepared dinner.

After eating dinner, I went back to playing my game and eventually slept, anticipating the next day.

_____
DS*
Alright y'all, I had a DS that I played Pokémon on when I was younger and that was pretty much all I did besides watching tv and playing outside with my sister, so yeah.. I don't really know what kids do :"/

__
Anyway, our Mc is kind of genderless because I wanted to make a bl, yuri, but I also wanted to make a normal old story but couldn't decide between any of them so I decided on making the Mc genderless as long as I can,, that is, until I actually have to specify what they are... but yeah lol

Descriptions:
Elli Melli (Mc)
Nicknames : Elli Melli, El, Elliot
Age: (present) 22, (past) 10
Family: Marrien Melli(mother) burgundy hair , Edwin Melli(father) black hair
Appearance:
(Present)burgundy colored hair, short hair, ash grey eyes, average height, two piercings in her left ear and one on her right. Tanned skin from the sun.
(Past)same but without the piercings. A bit paler than present self?

Denny Genovive (kind of our male lead but I won't spoil it~)
Nicknames: little Denny, shorty, denden
Age:(present) 20,(past) 8
Family: Elijah Genovive(mother)blonde hair ,father unknown
Appearance:
(Present) long black hair often tied back halfway, indigo eyes that sometimes shift into a purple-ish color, matching piercings but with snake bite lip piercings, y'all but a bit slim/ lanky, pretty strong tho..
(Past) shoulder length black hair, pale and skinny, no piercings, everything else is the same lol

____
I don't really know what to put the cover but oh well