Clarke Griffin

"Bzzzzzzz" Clarke was woken up from her loud and exotic bee hive right out side her window. Her father needs to knock that down already! She looked over at the time. 5:00 am. Clarke groaned knowing she had another hour until she got up for school.
She slipped on some sweat pants and a random shirt and her vans. She grabbed her keys and headed out the door. The frosty air hit her face and she realized she didn't bring a jacket. "Oh well"she thought"It's locked anyway."She walked slowly down the dark and lonely street as a street light flickered on and off. There were a few cars that drove by, but other than that it was pretty quiet.
Clarke didn't have many friends except for Wells. Wells was always there sense they were in diapers. She always loved his company and enjoyed having him around. Though, he was a bit touchy which Clarke didn't like.
Clarke was lost in her thoughts as a shadow ran by. She stopped in her tracks. What does she do? Does she run? Does she run after it? There was a snap behind her. By this point, Clarke's heart was racing. She looked were she heard the noise. Nothing. She said to herself. Then all of a sudden, there was a rag that smelt of rotten milk. She started to see little black dots in her vision and then, everything went black.
  She shot up from her bed, panting. It was just a dream. She thought. But it had felt so real. She looked over at her alarm clock.6:30am
."Damnit"she said. She had thirty minutes to get ready. She looked down and realized she was wearing sweatpants a random shirt and her...vans? What the hell? She thought. She looked around her room in a panic and saw that one of her windows was open. She never opens her windows.
She shook of the thought. Maybe her mom opened it? She got up and put on some ripped jeans and a simple black cropped top. She put on some boots. Clarke headed out the door to school. This time, the street was loud and noisy and she didn't feel so scared anymore but, why was she fully dressed when she woke up?
Hope y'all enjoyed🙃