Ch. 34- The Full Transformation

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit, she is a Moretti! It's her Pancras form! Everyone take cover!" One of the Neverseen yelled, running towards the ladder off the roof

"Holy shit, she is a Moretti! It's her Pancras form! Everyone take cover!" One of the Neverseen yelled, running towards the ladder off the roof. Amalia felt her muscles pulse and roar with power, her mind was clean-cut, and her senses were heightened. Amalia pushed off the ground and raced towards the, shaking Neverseen members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allesandro watched open-mouthed as his daughter transformed into her Pancras from, powered by her terror and anger. His first transformation into his full Pancras form was excruciating and was powered by his anger. Amalia was only able to transform into a small amount of her Pancras form during their training, was only able to change into her golden eyes form, never go full-blown in her full power. Amalia used her on of her clawed hands to summon her charger powers and used the other hand to slash a huge gash in one of the Neverseen members. She whipped her head around and moved with godly speed, using her powerful lightning to spark one of the members to a crisp. Three members were down, two remained. Allesandro decided to wait it out, and let his daughter handle this herself. One of the members were clamoring down the ladder, and the other was holding their melder nervously. Amalia bared her fangs and the one holding the Medler dropped it and held a crystal out to the light and dispersed into the light. Amalia's head turned towards the Neverseen darting down the ladder. Amalia walked forward and with her foot, pushed the ladder away from the side of the building. The man on the ladder watched as he fell off the side of the building. Amalia walked onto a safe part of the roof and collapsed, her hair turning back to ints normal honey gold and her claws and fangs retracting. Allesandro quickly pulled himself onto the roof and picked up his daughter.

"Amalia? Eísai kalá?" Are you okay? Allesandro whispered. Amalia groaned awake and stared at her father with her now brown eyes.

"You never said the transformation would hurt that much." Amalia joked. Allesandro laughed with her and picked her up off the roof and started jumping down from the roof. Allesandro landed on the ground with grace and helped his daughter onto her feet.

"Why are you here, Candessa?" Allesandro said, putting a hand on her cheek.

"They found the villa and were looking for you and I. We managed to escape through a small window and get to the storehouse. But Alexios and I wanted to help, so we left Mansi and Nour with Luram Bak and Daraw. After that, I found the spies and pursued them, but kinda overestimated my talents, but my Pancras form saved me." Amalia explained, struggling to stand. Allesandro nodded and grabbed her shoulders.

"You are a true assassin Candessa, you saw people terrified and in need of help and didn't bat an eye to come help. But you are still very new in your training. Let's get you somewhere actually safe, not our cellar-" Allesandro was cut off by his eyes going wide and his Pancras senses telling him about someone approaching. He jumped in front of his daughter and grabbed an arrow mid-air that nearly pierced her heart. Amalia huddled behind her father but still peeked out behind him. A figure walked in front of them on top of one of the burning buildings. She had a slender face that looked to be sucked out of all life, her black hair pinned up with not a strand out of place, her azure eyes pouring emptiness into anything they glance over.

"So, you kept that *puttana's spawn after all Allesandro?" The woman said coldly. Allesandro's stance went defensive, and he opens his wrist blades.

"Vespera." Allesandro seethed, his brown eyes not even flinching when she dropped down in front of them from the building. Amalia looked at Vespera, then to her father, then back to Vespera, then back to her father. They both looked ready to pounce at any moment. Vespera grew a small smirk, which looked fake and forced.

"Oh come now Allesandro, I know battling you would be suicide. But..." Vespera trailed off, looking at Amalia. Amalia tried to tuck her self farther behind her father, her hands clutching onto her father's robes for dear life.

"Killing that thing will be child's play," Vespera said, her sword raised towards Amalia's neck.

"Over my dead body *tu cane!" Allesandro roared. Vespera sighed but still kept her sword up.

"Very well. Its a shame, however, you were quite the pretty one." Vespera said cheekily. Allesandro glanced down at Amalia and smiled, trying to soothe her terror even though he was quite terrified himself. As quick as death, Allesandro unsheathed his sword and triggered his Froster powers in his hand. He wasn't going to let anything happen to his *passerota, not again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tu cane- Dog

Puttana- Whore

Passerota- Little Sparrow

Please remember to support the original artists! Nothing here is mine except the story! Please remember to vote, follow, and share!

_Sibylline_