The Wolf Strikes Again

(Soooo sorry for the delay! I hadn't watched in awhile but now I'm back! Yaaaay! And yes I skipped a bit to near the ending)

(Y/N) POV

As soon as the sun rose, we all opened our windows, the sun greeting us. Everyone was slowly starting to pour out, the damage done by the wolf before Father Solomon roared out.

"I WARNED YOU!! YET YOU DID NOT LISTEN!!"

And the next thing I know, Valerie and me are being chained and wearing a wolf mask that brings anyone wearing it to shame of all of Daggerhorn. We sat in the opening and waited. Suddenly, smoke began surrounding us followed by Henry cutting us loose and taking our hands and running away.

"Come on!" Henry urged us by I heard a snarl causing me to let go in shock and turn to see my wolf... He charged towards me as I ran towards the church and on the ground and nearly made it before Father Solomon who pointed a sword at me.

"Your going nowhere, witch. But you... You belong to me!" He grabbed my wrist but I yanked back. I didn't know which was worse. Wanting to be on holy ground to not to be on it with the wolf behind us.

His eyes were cast behind me... And I slowly turned around..,,

Wolf POV

I snarled as I slaughtered his 2 soldiers and and looked at him, baring my teeth, growling as I saw him about to harm my beloved. I nearly puked when I saw that look of hunger in his eyes. He than grabbed my beloved by her hair and yanked her back.

(YEET!!!)

I roared and charged forward as he held his blade to her throat.

"YOU WANT HER ALIVE?! SHE'S MINE!! KILL HIM!!"

I noticed one of his soldiers on the roof with a crossbow as he fired a bolt, but I jumped over it and the foolish old man was an idiot to engage with ME. He swung like a madman before I made my move: I clamped down on his arm, teeth going through his armour like nothing as he screamed in pain as I spit out his arm.

(He be like: "EW! That's some nasty ass SHIT! I ain't eating that!" 😂)

(But what if he just ate up to the wrist and not the fingers so he wouldn't die of the silver coated fingers? 🤔)

I leapt forward as one of his soldiers tried to whip me.

(Harder, daddy 😂😂)

But I easily knocked him back onto holy ground before taking his shield in my teeth and flinging it at the one on the rooftop.

(Dis bitch empty! YEET! *hits guard as he falls off* *Wilhelm Scream!*)

(I couldn't resist 😂)

I stalked forward but not too close, keeping my eyes on my little rabbit.

"(Y/N)~ step across this gate or else I'll destroy this village. Come with me before the sun rises."

(So blunt)

She looked back at her 'friends' before back to me.

"Make your decision."

"... I won't let you destroy my home. I'll go with you."

"Don't! (Y/N)! Don't!" Henry begged as Valerie also pleaded with her not to go and that she would go with her as well as she stood by her sister's side.

"If you promise to leave them alone..." Valerie spoke up before her 'friends' got in front of them. I snarled, angered as I saw the sun rising before stepping forward, only to burn my right paw.

"You can't hide from me."

I than left as the sun peaked through the mountains. (Y/N) WILL be mine!