Chapter 1

.....................Laney's POV ............................

Today me and Cheyenne were playing softball with other friends of ours at the park Than I saw this boy who looks a little bit older than me with a snapback skinny jeans and a t-shirt walk by us. In my mind I was like OMG that boy is really hot. Than Cheyenne snapped me out of my day dream so we went back to our game for another two hours. After we were done with our softball game all of us decided to go to the playground and act like little kids I know we're to old but nothing can stop us from acting like little kids. While I was running to the playground I ran into somebody so I said sorry really fast but than I realised that it was the boy I saw earlier when we were playing softball. So he helped me up and said that his name was Dana and I introduced myself and went were hanging out for a long time.

........................Dana's POV...........................

When I was at the park I ran into a girl and she said sorry really fast I told her it was alright I helped her up and I introduced myself and I found out her name was Laney she was the girl who I was staring at when she was playing softball. Me and Laney hung out for a little bit more and got to know each other better. Than I got a phone call from Cole saying that practice starts in 20 minutes so I hung up the phone said bye to Laney and we switched numbers so we could stay in contact. On my way to practice I couldn't stop thinking about Laney and how beautiful she is her personality her laugh and everything about her is perfect I wish I could call her mine already.

Aurthors note...............................................

Hey everybody this is my second fan fiction that I wrote my other one fan fiction is a Dalton Rappattoni is this love and I hope you guys enjoy the story and comment if you like this story or my Dalton Rappattoni story see you guys and love you-Cheyenne