"Like I said, there is a lot to catch you up on." Chris said as Carmella stared at Sasha.

Outside, Adam held the gun to Buddy's head, ready to pull the trigger.

"Please." Buddy begged him.

"There's a bus to Oakville in ten minutes." Adam said as he put his gun down.

"What?" Buddy asked in confusion.

"You're gonna get on that bus and never come back to Greenville. Everyone has to think you're dead, you got it?" Adam asked him.

"But my grandmother-." Buddy began to say.

"Just get the fuck out of here!" Adam told him.

Buddy rushed back to his car and sped off in a hurry. Adam let out a sigh as tears filled his eyes. He kicked the ground in frustration.

"God dammit!" He yelled.

On the Westside, Bayley was near moments away from fainting.

"I have never loved anyone the way I've loved you.. and I'm not ready to let go of that.. Not now, not ever." Finn said as he knelt down on one knee.

Bayley stared down at him, frozen in disbelief as he pulled out a ring.

"Bayley Martinez, will you marry me?" Finn asked as he looked up at her with a smile on his face.

Bayley opened her mouth as if she was going to say something but she couldn't.

"Bayley?" Finn asked with concern.

"I need to sit down." She told him.

Finn watched awkwardly as Bayley sat down on the couch.

"You want to get married?" Bayley asked in confusion.

"Of course I do. I've known since the first day we met that I wanted to marry you, Bayley." Finn told her.

Bayley looked over at Finn and thought back to the day they first met.

"Thanks, Liv." Bayley said as she grabbed her pizza and sat down at one of the tables.

Finn walked into the pizza shack and made his order.

"That will be about a fifteen minute wait." Liv told him.

"Okay, thanks." Finn said.

He put his hands in his jacket pockets and looked over to find Bayley sitting by the window eating by herself.

"Is this seat taken?" Finn asked as he approached her.

"Yes, my invisible friend, Little Jimmy is sitting right there." Bayley told him.

Finn looked down at her, not sure if she was joking.

"Well then.. It's nice to meet you Little Jimmy." Finn said.

Bayley watched in amusement as Finn pretended to shake hands with her imaginary friend.

"He's got a good grip." Finn said.

Bayley let out a laugh, revealing her smile.

"You have a beautiful smile." Finn told her.

Bayley looked up at Finn and began to blush.

"You can sit down." Bayley said.

Finn sat down across from her  and looked  around the table.