Four: Miss Kloss

Taylor let out a frustrated sigh as she threw another dress on the floor.

Her bedroom door cracked open and Cara popped her head in. "Hot date?" she asked.

"Shit!" Taylor yelled as her hand flew up to her chest. "Don't do that, Cara! Damnit, I almost pissed myself!" she sighed heavily before sitting down on her bed. "And no, well, not really."

Cara raised an amused brow as she laughed. "So, what's their name?"

"Doesn't matter... I'm not even sure I'll get to see her." Taylor said.

"It's a girl?!" Cara beamed.

"A GIRL?!" Ashley yelled from the hallway.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Did you not give me the address for a lesbian club yesterday?" she asked sarcastically.

"Well, yes, but I didn't think you'd actually go!"

"Well, I did," Taylor said before getting back up. "I need an outfit. One that makes me look hot."

"Hmm," Cara hummed before stepping over to the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Can I help?" Ashley asked as she stepped inside the bedroom.

"Sure," Taylor said.

An hour passed, and what seemed like a hundred outfit changes later, Taylor had settled in simple, black dress with back cut out for show off some skin.

"Are you sure this isn't too simple?" she asked.

"Babe, if she doesn't like you in this, she doesn't deserve to see the lingerie you hide." Cara said.

"H-how do you...?" Taylor's jaw dropped slightly.

"I've done your laundry." Cara chuckled.

"It's not bad lingerie either," Ashley commented.

Taylor glared at them both before grabbing black ankle boots to put on. "How dramatic on makeup?"

"Not too much," Cara said.

"Not too little either though," Ashley added.

Taylor nodded before heading into the bathroom. She put on a minimal amount of mascara – waterproof, a small winged liner, and lipstick which was plum-red shade.

"Oof, some bitch is lucky. We'll be quiet so you don't have to be." Cara smirked.

Taylor blushed as she chuckled shyly. "I'm not bringing her home." She said. She knew that wouldn't happen, not with Miss Kloss at least.

Cara pouted. "I want to meet her if this goes well."

"What if we already know her?" Ashley said jokingly.

Taylor chuckled softly, but on inside she was hoping they didn't. "Well, I'm going to go. I'll see you two tomorrow." She said before grabbing her small purse. She slung it over her shoulder and walked out of the apartment. With a small sigh, she felt her anxiety starting to show again.

Taylor was nervous, maybe a little more than nervous about tonight. She wanted to learn more about herself, but aside from that, Kloss made her feel things she honestly hadn't felt before, and that scared her.

Taking an Uber to the club, she thanked the driver before exiting the car. She walked up, flashed her ID, received the stamp on her hand, and headed inside. Per usual by now, there was the booming music, the vibration of the bass, smoke and that indistinguishable perfume.

Walking over to the bar, she spotted Vincent, who gave her an all-knowing smirk. She blushed as she approached the bar.

"Old fashioned?" Alex asked.