Anywhere I Lay My Head

The next day
Charlotte POV

Today I am getting released out of the hospital after a long night of tests and Needles . Henry and Jasper are suppose to pick me up today after school but right now I have to get changed out of this hospital gown that should be illegal in America because last night a old man who could be my uncle's age was looking at my backside and it was really creepy . I cannot wait to get out this crappy hospital

After school

Henry POV
I pulled up into a parking space with Jasper in the car . He was wanting to get out I told that I have something to tell him then I went on to saying What I found out about Charlotte last night. He said You are lying I said Have I every lied to you before? He said yeah , Kid danger . I said Ok, I know I have lied about that but this is serious he said That he wanted some proof and I grabbed my phone and showed him the reports from Charlotte's drug toxicology. Jasper said woah, I believe you now I told him that we need to put on a face to show that we are happy that she is doing fine. Jasper agreed to t it and said let's put on a show

At Charlotte's Room

We get there and Charlotte was already dressed and she was sitting down on her bed with her head down . I said hey, we are here in a cheerful voice . Charlotte greeted us but in a lower tone almost sounding depressed she told us to come sit because she has something to tell us. Me and jasper sat down and she said the reason why i passed out yesterday was because I wasn't eating . I said to her is that the reason why she pass out? She said Yeah then she got up and got her stuff . I told jasper to not tell her anything about us knowing about the drugs jasper said what if she does it again? I said we are going to be around her more often. Me and jasper left the room and saw Charlotte in the waiting room She said that she couldn't feel her left arm I told her that she must have slept on it last night in a jokingly way . She said No, Something is wronnngggg I said hey, what's going on Char ? She dropped her bag that was in her hand and she started to have eye twitching a doctor rushed over to her and said that she needs to be taken back into the ER stat . He said that Me and Jasper need to stay clear and we watched as Charlotte was yet again loaded on to that Gurney I asked the doctor what was wrong ? He said that he will tell us once he knows more . He went into restricted area and me and Jasper just stood there.

30 Mins later ...

The doctor walked over to where me and Jasper were getting coffee and he told that he has some news about Charlotte. He said that we need to sit down for this and after we did that he said That Charlotte suffered from a stroke due to how many pills she took and she is now in a coma to stop the bleed in her brain and she was in ICU so we couldn't see her at all . I dropped my coffee cup on the ground and stood there with no shock on my face the doctor was then called by a nurse Jasper said You know what I think we should go home. Jasper grabbed my keys and drove the car and the ride home was quiet .

That Night
Me and Jasper didn't do much when we got home because We were still in shock and trying to process what happened earlier and right now it is 2:27am and I can't sleep because I am afraid that everything is going to falling apart. I went to my backyard then looked around to make sure that jasper was asleep after I did that I started to burst into tears but i guess I was too loud that Jasper woke up and he came outside and asked what's wrong? I told him that everything that is happening with Charlotte is my fault and if she dies It's going to be all my fault. Jasper said hey, you don't know that because for all we know Charlotte might be thinking that we miss her and we do. I said yeah, and so I went inside and headed straight to the fridge to get a bottle vodka out . I asked Jasper if he wants a drink ? He said oh what the hell? one drink couldn't hurt . I said Cheers to the future because who knows where we will end up tomorrow

The Next Morning

I hear my alarm clock go off and I quickly shut it off because I want to sleep a little longer. I turned over and saw Jasper sleeping in my bed butt ass naked and I looked under the covers for me and I was naked too. I screamed and Jasper said wha-- then he just stared at me and looked under the covers . He screamed too I spotted our clothes everywhere  on the ground I said did we? Jasper nod his head I asked hi are you sure? He said so sure. He quickly got up and said That he has to go but will talk to me later .  It was awkward awakening because first I woke up in bed with one of my best friends and I think I might stop drinking for awhile because everything has been so fuckin crazy. 

At School 

Me and and Jasper got to school but we didn't go to class because we didn't feel like it was necessary and also there was  meetings going on between teachers and parents but we still had to come to school for no apparent reason  . Me and Jasper went into a empty classroom  it was an  awkward silence I broke the silence by saying Last night me and you were really hammered so what happened last night just stays last night . Jasper said got it then he left out of the school and i followed him  out me and him  spend the rest of the day hanging out in the Man cave and it was difficult with Ray not being around anymore . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is going to be 6 months later and a serious event is going to be happening at the end of this chapter.

I am going to be making a huge change in this story I hope you still like it after the changes I make