Things about a hero

Henry PoV
It has been a few weeks since the day of the miscarriage and Me and Jasper and Charlotte haven't talked to either during those weeks . We haven't been to work during those weeks because Crime here has been very low here . Ray has gotten back from his vacation and he sent us that he has some huge news and He wants us at the shop .

At the shop
I walked into the shop and Saw that Jasper and Charlotte were there. I said Hello in awkward voice and they did the same thing . We all went on the elevator and Ray was sitting down he said In a dramatic voice Hey guys Charlotte said Hey day? Are you okay? He sparked up and said That he found true love We all thought it was that Gwen girl he said No. I said then who? We heard someone coming down the tube and it was a lady who didn't looks day over 40 . Ray said guys, Meet my fiancee, Jennifer I said Fiancee?! Ray said yep and Charlotte can you please look in the autosnacker? Charlotte walked over and opened the cover and she pulled out a bun she said why is there a bun in the autosnacker? Ray looked at her and said think it through Charlotte took a minute and said HOLY S*** I said what is it? Charlotte said Henry,guess there is going to be another kid danger when you get old ,Henry. It didn't take me that long to realized that Ray got this women pregnant I said Oh My God . Jasper was still confused he said what is going on? Charlotte yelled RAY IS GOING TO BE A FATHER Jasper said Holy Shit . Ray said Jennifer knows that I am Captain man and that Henry is kid danger and She promises to keep it a secret I said Ray!! Why would you tell her You know the oath we took he said fuck the oath I said ok well You are going to be a busy man with you and me fighting crime and Taking care of your new child . Ray stood there in silent I said Ray , what's wrong ? He said My fiancee and the pregnancy reveal was the good news now I have some bad news . Jasper was confused than ever which wasn't a shock so we decided to give him clues and it took a while but soon enough he caught on to what we were saying I said anyways, what's the bad news ? Ray said that after he has his baby he might be retiring as Captain man so he can spend more time with his new kid. I said wait, Please tell me you are joking because I can't fight crime all by myself without you. Ray said remember what I told you the first day you become my sidekick? I said yeah ray said and I remember saying that one day you will be taking over for me . I said Ray, I can't do that because I am in the middle of my Junior  year and I am going to be in college in a year Ray said You promised me in that oath I said ray, do you really think that oath would have stick ? Ray said I tho-- then the emergency phone came on the emergency was that The swellview bank was being robed by no other than stupid Jeff . Ray said Kid, Pop a gumball in your mouth and after we did Ray kissed his fiancee that Ray said up the tube . I said to ray on our way to the bank that he is making one of the worst mistakes in his life . Ray said Hen-- I said Don't Henry me because You gave up on me and on swellview let's just go so we can catch Jeff so we can put his stupid ass back in jail again and we will talk about you retiring this later .

AT The Bank

(A/N In the gun there is going to be bullets so no laser blasters )

We got to the bank we saw Jeff stealing from a old lady we jumped in and ray said Stop,you idiot Jeff said what did you say to me? Ray said are you really that stupid to not hear me? Jeff said No, I am not, dumbass Ray said what did you just say to me? Jeff turned all the way around with a gun in his hand and he pointed it at ray and me . he pulled the trigger and me and ray dodged out of the way and everyone who was in the bank ran out of the bank in a big crowd none of them were hurt . It was just me , Jeff and Ray in that bank Jeff said am I stupid now? Ray said well? Jeff pointed the gun at him and fired it again . Ray grabbed his zapper and started to zap Jeff but Jeff started to shoot some lights above ray and they started to fall down which knocked on to the ground then Jeff went running away out of the bank with the money he had . I ran over to Ray and he pushed the lights that were on top off of him I asked him if he was okay? He said yeah, I'm okay hey can you just see if Jeff is till there ? I told him that Jeff escaped then immediately after I said that I heard ticking. I checked around and I saw a a box near desk and I opened it up just what I didn't expect: It was a pack of Bombs and I went looking around the whole bank to see if that was the only one but there was 68 more of them . I told Ray that we need to get out of here now because Jeff has placed a whole lot of bombs in this hospital as I was telling ray that he was bleeding from his arm. I said Ray!! You are bleeding Ray said It's nothing, ok? He grabbed a piece of a curtain and wrapped it around his arm. He said Now where the bombs and I showed him. He said to me Henry, Run . Me and Ray went running out of the bank right before it exploded . We thought the worst was over but it wasn't because Jeff came up to Ray and Punched him with glass bottle . I punched Jeff back and knocked him to the ground then kicked him down . He was down for the count I grabbed ray by the Hand and said Finally, we have defeated Jeff .

Third Person POV

Jeff wasn't knocked out because He got right back up and picked up his gun and pointed it at Henry but Ray saw it and he pushed Henry out of the way when Jeff pulled the trigger making the bullet hit Ray in the head making him fall down . Henry saw that Ray was on the ground bleeding He ran to Jeff and slammed his head into a brick wall which made him go unconscious . Henry went back to Ray who was lying on the ground bleeding for his life .

Henry POV

After I knocked Jeff out a bunch of Police cars came and the cops arrested Jeff and I went running to Ray and saw that he was now bleeding very badly and He was going in and out of consciousness He said to Hey, Henry You are the best sidekick anyone could ever ask for and I wanted you to know that . Tell Charlotte and Jasper that they were good additions to the team and one more thing tell Jennifer that I love her always and forever . I said Ray don't say that and you are going to tell her that yourself because you are going to survive this . Ray started coughing and then it stopped . I said Ray wake up come on, man and I kept saying his name .

BOOM BOOM

it is starting to rain and I looked as the rain washed away Ray's blood as I was holding my friend, My partner, a mentor in my hand lifeless. I said Ray one more time but it was too late because Ray body was cold and I checked his pulse to see if it was still beating and he was just in shock but there wasn't any pulse I could feel . He was dead and I just stood there in the rain crying.