Xiao Mu promptly agreed and soon drove over. The first thing he saw when He Poan opened the door for him was his naked stated. Xiao Mu kept staring and felt his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets...

Why was He Poan only wearing a towel and not a single piece of clothing?

He was the clearest about He Poan and Bai Weiwei's situation. Although these two have been married for several years, they didn't behave like a married couple at all.

Could it be that last night He Poan suddenly felt like getting over past unpleasant things and move on with Bai Weiwei?

After He Poan took the bag Xiao Mu handed him, he kept him outside the door and quickly changed into his clothes before putting on the gla.s.ses and the cap.

As he went out, Bai Weiwei suddenly chased him downstairs in a frantic manner.

She still wasn't completely ready to go out. Nonetheless, she walked hurriedly while staggering on her way out. When she finally reached the door, she stumbled and heavily fell on the ground.

He Poan had already gotten into the car. Xiao Mu awkwardly asked "An Ge? Do you want to get down and check on her?"

He Poan impatiently pursed his lips and frowned, "Just drive, why do you care about that woman?"

He was especially soft hearted last night, he must have become crazy.

Does the woman think that if he's slightly better to her, he'll let her step all over him?

Dream on!

The car quickly drove away.

The system closely followed Bai Weiwei: "..."

For the first time, he witnessed a male lead who deserved a beating.

Bai Weiwei got up from the ground and felt the temperature of her forehead. The fever had already gone down.

She went back inside, had a meal and took another pill. She then tidied up herself before sitting in front of the computer.

She opened a discussion forum, and rolled back her sleeves to start writing a black post!

chapter 102

The Film King's Hidden Marriage (10)

The contents of the post were very detailed.

It said that, in his early years in the industry, when He Poan had yet to become famous, he didn't hesitate to sleep with some female star in order to get a good role.

Although the female star was now retired from the entertainment industry, she was the one supporting him from the shadows at the time.

After He Poan slept with her, she was very satisfied with his skills, and granted him many resources that let him progress quickly.

He Poan was not only being raised and living a sheltered life, he could also afford to be extravagant by buying luxurious cars and expensive watches in the dozens.

He bought several villas and houses, and the money he spent wasn't only earned by his acting but also gifted from the rich woman that was raising him.

When Bai Weiwei finished writing her post, she started post photos along it.

First was a photo of He Poan's villa, and then a picture of him wearing a watch worth millions at some celebrities' event. The cars he drove were also worth tens of millions.

Bai Weiwei added a few pictures of him in their neighborhood, suspiciously leaving the house wearing a cap and sungla.s.ses.

That picture was actually a screenshot she took from the security monitor of their house.