Zhao An Yang pulled her into his embrace and leaned in to say in a voice as beautiful as flowing water, "I also love you for all eternity."

After saying this, he carried her into the room.

The snow blew outside the window and the two snowman silently stood there in the snow, just like the past.

Zhao An Yang lived to sixty years old in this life, which was a very good number in this ancient era.

Luo Qing Chen always stayed by his side, all the way until the flower fell. The moment of his death, his eyes were still as beautiful as ever.

"Qing'er, I'm this useless. I'm leaving before you, I need you to bear the pain of separating." Zhao An Yang laid in her embrace as the corner of his eyes were filled with tears.

"You fool, we will still meet in the afterlife. We've already said it, we'll be together for eternity, never separating." Luo Qing Chen's were already red. She was unwilling, but that was no use.

The system already told her this morning that Zhao An Yang's life would end today.

If the King of h.e.l.l wanted someone dead, who dared to stay.

It was still good. The pain of separation, she would bear it.

"Un......Qing'er......" His breathing became weaker as he repeated her name again and again.

"I'm here, I'm here......" She hugged him as tears kept flowing from her eyes.

"I......I......Love......Love you." He closed his eyes and said his final words.

"I do too." She hugged him as her consciousness gradually faded.

If you were always here, I would always love you.

Chapter 27: Zhao An Yang's side story

Zhao An Yang: I always believed the heavens would let lovers be together, in the end, the heavens didn't let me down.

My mother was a girl Zhao w.a.n.g bought from a brothel, therefore my life has been a tragedy.

Zhao w.a.n.g loved my mother a lot in the beginning. Although I wasn't treated as well as Zhao An Ling when I was born, I wasn't treated as badly as later in life.

Zhao An Ling's mother came from a famous family, only it was a pity Zhao w.a.n.g didn't love her.

Long term jealousy becoming hate, that was that woman's life.

After all kinds of plots, Zhao w.a.n.g finally wouldn't believe us.

In the end, my mother was locked up in the dungeon and I was accidentally blinded by Zhao An Ling.

The first time I met her, it was the year I was twelve.

At the thirtieth birthday banquet of Zhao w.a.n.g, it was a pity that I was blind, so I couldn't personally watch the nation collapsing beauty as she danced.

I only knew that after the dance was over, the entire banquet clapped for her.

That day, me who had been in boundless darkness had finally seen a trace of light.

When I met her again, my mother was struck with a serious illness.

The moment the bell on her foot rang, my heart was filled with restlessness.

This was the Ming Province and she was in Zhong Mou, how could it be possible?

But when she spoke to me, I knew she was the light in my life.