The names "Goldie"

He didn't say a word as he slowly walked towards me. I got a little freaked out and scooted away a little.

When the boy looked up, I seen his features a bit more clearly. He looked to be in his early twenties. And he seems a bit pale....

"Hello... Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm not answering... What's your name? I'll tell you after you answer my question."

"My friends call me Goldie... Now are you okay or not?!"

"I feel perfectly fine..." I whisper. A thick silence filled the air, as it quickly became awkward. "So, how bad did I look when you found me?" I asked

"Horrible. There was blood everywhere... You were very pale, and you had a large metal part of the suit through your left foot, to be specific through your ankle... I believe you also threw up. You had blacked out and I got a worker to call 911." He kinda explained.

"Oh..." I didn't remember some of those things. I thought hard, slightly remembering a suit standing in front of me. It was gold in color.... And it almost looked like it was struggling to stand......

I smile... "Thank you Goldie."

_________________________________

A/N~

I know it's kinda short but I feel like I owed you readers one! I honestly work hard on these chapters, and sometimes I feel like they suck and I want to delete it, but I don't knowing you might like it.... And a side note, wattpad hates me 😭 so if you want to ask anything Pm me or try using the message board. Wattpad doesn't let me write a description and comment on books.... And I will write a book so I can write a description XD take that wattpad! So have fun reading!