Accidents

Accidents are common. There are two kinds of accidents, accidents that you know you could have prevented and accidents that truly aren't your fault. Mistakes happen, people don't always envy them and you might not either. If you make a mistake, you don't want people to notice it. The first type of accident, as I said, is an accident that you could've prevented. What I mean by that is, for example, if you need to remember your homework, you just tell yourself "Okay, I can remember my Math, Science, and Civics." Even if you know you can't remember it, you think that this time will be different, but it obviously won't. What you could've done is written it down. That is an accident that you could have easily prevented. The second type of accident is an accident that truly isn't your fault, for example, if your at home and let's say your cooking and as you turn around with a pot of boiling water ( as you about to dump it out ), and a person behind you, runs right into. The boiling water spills everywhere, including on yourself and the other person. The other person will blame you even though it truly wasn't your fault. The point is, no matter what kind of accident it was, you'll get blamed for it. Just admit it was your fault ( even if I wasn't ), because if you don't, the end will just be worse. Worst case, there could be no end to the argument, so just drop it and move on. It will make every accident easier to erase from the past.