Chapter four: The Female piranha plant

Începe de la început

(A few minutes later)

After a while I felt myself all heated up and ready to go somehow but then she gets off of me and says "Would you like to stay for a while?" I then sigh and say "sure." She then walks over to her room to grab me some blankets and pillows to make my bed. I then rest on her comfortable couch.

(Daisy's POV)
I find him quite cute... all though he did land in the middle boobs but it was quite cute seeing him trying to figure where he was when he landed i kinda let him inspect for a while.
I let my thoughts go and grab his pillow and blanket. I then went back to the room where he was and I see him resting on the couch. I then giggled and said to him "feeling comfortable?" He then says "yeah Actually." I then walk over to him and gave him the pillow and blanket he grabs it and starts making the bed on the couch. He then says "well... thanks for saving me back there." I then blush and say "well no problem although I didn't see you coming!" I then laugh and say "well it's pretty late I better-" He then cuts me off saying "hey what's your name?" I then say "oh it's daisy piranha. But you can call me piranha!" I Then asked what his name was also and he said it was Jesse. "Quite a cute name for a guy like you." He then blushes a little and says "well thanks..." I then say "well I guess your gonna need some rest now huh?" He then yawns and says "I guess so. Well goodnight piranha!" I then say "goodnight sweetie!" I then was about to walk out when I heard something fall out of his backpack. It was his dairy. I then thought of trying to read it without him waking up. I then try to walk very slowly without making a sound. But surprise I manage grab it and walk slowly back to the door. I opened the door and then I got stuck again... Just great!

I then tried to get my huge butt inside the room but I couldn't! I then tried again but with a little force

I then tried to get my huge butt inside the room but I couldn't! I then tried again but with a little force... I soon tried again but I managed to get through but while breaking the wall as well. But who cares about a caved wall anyway! I then shut the door behind me making sure not to cause anymore noises. I then walk up to my bed and I laid down and started to read it. While reading it I saw so many drawings of fat woman and Other things that I was shocked at it! The details... and shading! It's all almost realistic... I was giggling at what he's likes the most. Until I saw a page with a woman who was red and yellow... she was a little robot project he was working on. She had so many features on her! But sense I got out of my planting area I don't know any smart words so I just ignored it and moved onto a another page. After page and page I could see him writing "The girls of my dreams..." then that's when I came across a page where a girl was being... "gassy" a lot and that's when I got an idea... sense he found me beautiful and cute! And plus I am super cubby and having a huge butt and breasts as well... maybe it's time to get a little gassy too... all of a sudden I heard my stomach rumbling from all the thoughts that were in my mind About him and what he liked.
That's when I said to myself "time to get gassy!" That's when I walked to my closet and put on my purple Diamond panties. "Well time to get some food!" I said as I walked to the fridge. I started to see what my belly desires and that's when I got my gassy food out of the fridge and started eating.