Chapter 17

(Annie's POV)

I ran upstairs mine and Asher's room. I slammed the door. I started screaming in rage and sadness, I threw everything off all the counters. I threw the counters onto their side. I was full of rage and sadness. Am I weak..? No. No... Yes.

(Asher's POV)

I heard Annie screaming and things breaking.

Asher: Greg! Lilia! Call the police and tie Billy up!
Greg and Lilia: Ok. Got it.

All of us heard Annie screaming and noises coming from upstairs.

Asher: C'mon, the rest of us lets help her!
Everyone: Ok

We ran upstairs I tried open the door but it was locked.

Asher: It's-
Jayden: Move!

She pushed me and kicked the door down. There was glass all over the floor... And.... Blood..

Annie: Get out!
Kenzie: Annie calm down-
Annie: I said get out!

The counters were knocked over. Everybody was looking around at the mess. I then realized... Blood. I ran to Annie and picked up her ripped sleeve. There was even more cuts. She pulled it back down fast.

Annie: Ash-
Asher: Annie how could you?!
Annie: What! What do you mean how could I?!
Jayden: Why did you cut?!
Lauren: Annie please-
Annie: Shut up! I do what I want!
William: Walk.
Annie: That's not gonna work now kid.
Lauren: It's ok Will, it was worth a try and-

Annie broke the window.

Asher: Annie... What are you doing...
Annie: What I want!

(Annie's POV)

I picked up the sharpest piece of glass. I put it against my skin. Asher had tears rolling down his cheeks. So did everyone else... Wow... They do care about me.. Or is it just an act?

Annie: Is this a pity act?!
Lauren: Annie please...
Jayden: Don't do this..

They both were sobbing. Asher started walking over to me. I started feeling light-headed. Before Asher could get to me. I cut down deep into my skin. I kept cutting in different spots until Asher slapped the glass out of my hand. There was blood everywhere. I saw another sharp piece. Before I could get it Jayden and Lauren had came sobbing with mini brooms and threw all the glass pieces out the window. I was in pain. I was light-headed. I heard sirens of police and ambulance.

Annie: I-I'm weak.. Aren't I..
Asher: Your not weak.
Annie: In case i die... I hope I do.

I mumbled.

Jayden: Dont say that..
Lauren: Plz Ann's..
Annie: I-

I fell into Asher's arm's and it all went black.

(A/N)
So.
Um.
Hi.
Again.