Filipino Food

You and Johnny just got arrived at the Philippines and he asked you "I'm extremely excited for our tour here. Is the food here are yummy?" You nod.

You and Johnny decide to get in to your condo at Quezon City. After getting in you finally came out to buy some foods.

You missed the streetfood so you go to the streetfood stall around from your condo. "John this is called 'kwek-kwek' its yummy try it! Dip that in the vinegar, the orange cover in that quail egg is a flour+ food coloring." Johnny try it.

"Its delicious! What about this ball one? What do you call to this?" He point to the squid ball. "Its squad ball, it has squad inside and this is with flour only." He bought 20 pcs. at least.

"Hey John, let's try this.. This is the baby squail egg its called 'itlog ng pugo' ." You bought 5 pcs of plastics. "This one is BALUT, a duck egg. Do you want some?" He nodded slowly.

And you see the time its almost lunch time, its 11:23 am.

CARINDERIA

"Hey John! We will try cooked food but affordable, this is where the filipinos buy there breakfast, lunch or evening if their are busy or can't cook."

You saw many food but Johnny looking at the specialist. Its the Bagnet Sinigang, Adobong Baboy with Pineapple and Beef Caldereta.

"It seems its nice to be here, at least can you tour me around the Philippines?" He's surprisly say that and you just nodded. You saw a dirty ice cream. "Manong pabili pong strawberry with cheese ice cream sa bun." (Manong can I buy strawberry with cheese ice cream in a bun. <--- ENGLISH Translate).

"Hey John? Are you tired.It seems you like the dirty ice cream?" You asked him. "Why do you call this dirty ice cream? Is this dirty ice cream is actually dirty?" You laugh, and you remember the Canadian and other people from another country didn't know about the dirty ice cream.

"We called it dirty Ice Cream because it sells only in outside and its not dirty.. When we are child we used to be wait for this outside of our house coz we love it! Oh I forgot the taho.."

TAHO = its a soya with arnival and white pearls.

"This is Taho, lets go? Ahm do you want some buko juice?" He nodded. He once drinked a buko juice from Spain in the Filipino Cuisine Restaurant there.

Buko Juice = its from palm tree? Correct me if I'm wrong and we at least drink the juice of it inside the buko coz its refreshing.

And finally you two got home and eat those food.

*NO HATE SPREAD LOVE~♡

N/A:
Hi guys, please visit the Philippines! Its more fun in the Philippines, I can suggest some spots here that actually you'll like. By the way this is not sponsored from the Philippines Coucil, I just want you to know that we are so wonderful here. We have exotic foods that you can found only in the Philippines and by the way I'm proud Filipina so I promote our country. Magandang Umaga/Gabi sa inyo. (Magandang Umaga
= Good Morning
Magandang Gabi
= Good Evening).

Mahal ko kayo♡ = I LOVE YOU ALL♡