BREAK UP

~cause its 12:51 and my feeling for you was gone now I'm lying on my bed

You took up your phone because maybe its an important call. "Hello? Is this y/n? The opening for models was open. Its gonna be 10am." My manager, he never failed me. "Okay by the way you'll gonna be with the famous song writer and her newest girlfriend."

His voice got broke. The sound comes up

But I keep with you but it hurts to let you go, you'll always a piece of my heart~

"Who's the reason behind this Johnny? I know you've got get this deep line of your songs to you-?" Johnny smiled. My heart hurts. I don't really deserve him anyway, he cheated! "Actually for the girl I keep for almost 5 years and then I just broke her heart so--" the televesion ended.

He had a chance but he didn't use for good, now I'm returning for favor. My heart ache for what I heard, he keep a girl for almost 5 years when we are together. Those days I really felt sad for me, it kills me many times!

"Are you y/n/ln/? I guest your ready?" The director of the photoshoot said. "Please give me some tissue." My assisstant give me. My heart is not ready, but myself is ready.

"Johnny and Ayana please be seated, we've got a model and her name is y/n." Johnny looked at the people on the studio. "Here she is. So this is Ayana and of course Johnny y/n." I'm ready! Please bits of tears don't felt down.

"Question for Ayana, what makes you feel when the most highest paid model are with you?" You look at her. She's thin with a thick jet black hair and curvy lips and of course the natural black eyebrows. "I'm gonna have fun with this! I really like her since I'm a fan of Johnny." You feel like akward, she's just Johnny's Fangirl.

"Okay. We will gonna take this BREAK UP lines for the advertisment." You look at far away without looking him you felt great.

"Uhm, y/n.. I'm sorry I can't do this anymore." Johnny got must be have a broken voice about that. "Johnny, tell me one thing! What's the difference between us? Your are sucks about us? Any problem with us?" He looked confused now. "I'm breaking up with you, its final."

You take a one hard slap. "Its been a while Johnny you acted like what you acted when I'm with you! Then why you choose her? Over me?" You saw Ayana shut the doorknob.

And you don't know your just remember that all of the sudden and you remember its Johnny's Death, the Day the shoot got take he died after he ran away. Ayana killed him while driving to be with her in Nevada.