Chapter 3: In Which Another Body is Found, and Notes are Put Forth

(I was going to make this longer but I had a crappy mental health week (and my computer fritzed out as i was going to post this so yay.  fun week for nikki)

Two days, two bodies, so many suspects. Emma was dead, Bay Blue was missing, and Miss Joy Lucas was drowning. Not literally drowning, mind you, but drowning in the sense that she was so overwhelmed that all of her energy was spent trying to keep her head above water and keep up her appearance as a beacon of comfort. There is nothing comforting about the caretaker huddling in the dark, trying to muffle her sobs.

Her notebook, once filled with delicate, lovely script, looked more like the scribblings of a madman. She did not know why she had cast her vote to convict the Doctor, she did not know why she didn't even think about Bay Blue, but no one was charged with their casting- and everyone suspects Sandra, and after her chat with Ms. Laila Croon her suspicions only grew. 

She noticed, while on her habitual rounds, that white hairs- no doubt caused by the immeasurable strain of the past few days- had begun to pepper her golden-blonde curls. She frowned, but she did not let herself fret over it, she had been planning to dye her hair later that month anyways. Among the list of things that Miss Joy could not fret over was the fact that her favorite sweater was coming unraveled, or that many of her plants were wilting or dying or the fact that she could feel the grief welling up like a dam ready to burst, completely overwhelming her. But that was on the do not fret list, so she did not fret. 

From here, I, dear reader, will let her notes speak for herself. As her days were nothing of consequence and were mostly logged in her notes, as scattered as they may have been.

There are so many unanswered questions, Bay Blue is still missing. No one I have spoken to has mentioned seeing him again.

Who is this Doctor?????  She introduced herself to something along the lines of Dr. Doom ????

Sandra Thunder was close with Delilah and has ties to cyanide?????

She has so many red flags i'm almost sccared its an unitentional red herring- but the same could be said for the otehr two

Sometimes  I wish i was the one killed- i know it would have just crushed Grey but i cannot handle the strain of this all.

WHERE WAS I??

WHAT WERE MY LAST WORDS  TO HIM??

The day lillies in the planter are dying. those were Delilah's favorite.

i am just grateful that i am strong enough to not let grey know how im struggliing so.

I... I think it may have been Sandra, but i cannot convict an innocent.