Aiden picks up some kind of tool. "What the hell have you been up to?"

        "I think something worse, a lot worse." Stiles admits. 

        Scott picks up the bag and sets it on a wooden table. I reach inside of it, pulling out chains. The Nogistune is up to something. I put the chains down on the table. Everyone pulls out something different. We set everything out on the table. I look over my shoulder to see Stiles pacing. I step away from the table. 

        "You okay?" I whisper to him. 

        He stops pacing and stands in front of me. "I have no idea. I'm going out of my freaking mind."

        Not knowing what else to do, I wrap my arms around his neck. "We're going to help you."

        Stiles freezes. He relaxes and wraps his arms around my waist. His head rests on my shoulder. His arms tighten and I hear him exhale in my ear. I rub his back. 

        "What the hell were you doing? Building a terminator?" Aiden questions.

        Stiles releases me, steps back, and runs a hand through his hair. "Thank you for that."

        Scott unfolds a piece of paper. "Guys, this is a map." 

        I return back to the table. A think black line is on the map. "Isn't that the cross country trail?"

        Scott runs his finger along the line. His finger stops at a circle on the map. "That's the Tate car, where Malia Tate's family died."

        "You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Stiles corrects him.

        Steel jawed traps? 

        "My dad is out there." I stare at all of them, worried. "Are those traps still out there?" 

        No one says a word, confirming my thoughts. 

        I push past all of them, headed for the stairs. "What the hell are we still doing here then?"

        The jeep doesn't even come to a full stop and I am jumping out of it. "Dad!" I shout when I see the back of his body. I run over to him just as he turns around. "Oh, thank God you're okay." 

        "Arden?" Dad pushes off of the rock he was leaning up against.

        "Coach!" Stiles follows behind me along with everyone else.

        "Arden? Stilinski?" Dad snaps his head between the two of us. 

        "Dad, listen to him." I order. I look back at the twins and Scott. "Go!"

        They take off running down the trail. They need to catch everyone before they get hurt. 

        "Coach, there's a bunch of steel jawed traps along this trail." Stiles rushes to say. "We-" He stops before it looks like he is remembering something. He takes off running. 

        I chase after him. 

        "Scott!" Stiles shouts. 

        We reach Scott and Kira. The rest of the students runs up to us, still unaware of everything.

        Stiles holds up his hands. "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!"

        Everyone stops running. Stiles steps back. He bends down, brushing dead leaves away. He pulls up a chain, slowly. The chain is hidden under the leaves as he keeps picking it up. The end of the chain is pulled up to the ground with nothing on the end. I breathe out in relief.