"I'm sure Sheriff Stilinski will find him." Dad pats my shoulder. 

        My lips press in a thin line. "It's been forty eight hours." 

        "He'll be okay." 

        I stand up, tossing my cereal in the trash. "Let's go to school." I set my bowl in the sink and head outside to his car. 

        Dad doesn't say anything on our way to school. Maybe because he doesn't know what to talk about or he doesn't know exactly what kind of mood I am in. Honestly, I don't even know what mood I am in. Stiles is missing and I know it has to do with the Nogistune. What's its plan? Isaac is still in the hospital, healing so slowly from being electrocuted. 

        I was supposed to be in my second period class right now, but my mind is too preoccupied with everything. It's only art class, so I'm not too worried about it. I didn't stray too far from my classroom. I walked down a quieter hallway and sat down on the floor. I took out my phone and started texting Kira about everything. She believes that something really, really offended the Nogistune to make it act like this.

        One of the doors in the hallway bursts open. I look up to see the twins and Scott walk out of it. I sit up a little straighter. 

        "Do you hear that?" Scott asks me.

        "Hear what?" I push up against the wall to stand up. "What is it?"

        "It's coming from the basement." 

        "What is?" I ask, curiously. 

        They start walking down the hall to the door that leads to the basement. I trail behind the three of them. The twins are the last ones to step off of the stairs. All of them freeze when they see something at the end of the basement. I push Aiden to the side, recognizing the person as Stiles- the Nogistune. He's holding some kind of emitter in his hand with a light pulsing on the top.

        Stiles holds up his free hand. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me." 

        He looks like Stiles, sounds like him, but Nogistunes are tricksters. They are like kitsunes. We trick people. I just want to rush forward and hug me. Yet, part of me is forcing myself to stand back. The twins must have had a similiar idea because they both growl at Stiles. They run forward, both of them grabbing Stiles by his throat. 

        "No, stop!" I run and grab the their arms, hoping to make them let go. 

        "Wait, stop!" Scott grabs them by the back of their shirts. "I said, stop!" One of them flies into an old set of lockers while the other growls at Scott. 

        Stiles falls to the floor, helplessly. I rush to his side, helping him sit up a little better while he gasps for air. Scott snarls back and they both back down. I loop an arm around the back of Stiles and help him to his feet. 

        "It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." Stiles tells his best friend. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

        I stand next to him. "You know what happened at the hospital?"

        "I know more than that." Stiles walks over to a bag on the ground. He pulls out a blueprint. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring." He opens it. "You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident."

        All of us crouch down around the blueprint. 

        Stiles folds the blueprint back up. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."