Chapter 12 : Caring for Yo

Start from the beginning

they continued eating until all them are full. after a while they heard a knock and there comes the driver.

Driver : Young masters, we are just next room. so if you need anything please feel free to call us anytime.

Yo : thank you... you can rest now...

The driver left and the room attendant took away all that is left from that dinner.

Ming : Sky, your room is next door. I'll assist Yo brushing his teeth and then we can rest for the night. I'll wake you up early to prepare for our next destination.

Sky looked at Yo before answering.

Sky : OK. Yo, Good night. Ming, I'll go ahead. see you tomorrow.

Ming and Yo : Good Night.

deep inside Sky he wanted to order extra bed such that he can stay with the two but he knows if he did that he will look more pitiful

deep inside Sky he wanted to order extra bed such that he can stay with the two but he knows if he did that he will look more pitiful. also, it's not like Ming arranged it that way. He knows Yo will need someone to assist him and Ming is that person since the Yo knows him longer.

that night he fell on an uneasy sleep while Yo and Ming after brushing their teeth and turning everything off. went to bed.

but since Yo is kinda full he can't sleep just yet and so the two boys started talking some random stuff. until Yo fell asleep smiling. 

Ming didn't fell asleep that easily. with light adjusted eyes, he can see how peaceful Yo is sleeping. Ming went to the window veranda and seated there looking at the night sky.

Thinking about everything that happened that day. how Sky is so nice to Yo and how reluctant he was leaving the room.

Ming knew that Sky feels something for Yo. as for him. looking behind his back, seeing Yo, he started asking himself. why does he care so much for that boy.

 why does he care so much for that boy

Ming is the youngest...( well, since Little Ming is yet to be born or even conceived)

that night Ming planned for the next day to be danger and accident free. looking at his ipad, he search for everything he needs to know at the place. the reviews and experiences of other tourists.