Chapter 17: Teams and Annoyingly Late Jounins

Start from the beginning

        I jumped into the room and found Sasuke tied up. He looked up at me helplessly. I tried not to smirk, so I just ended up smiling. "Well looks like the li..." I stopped. I don't call him that aloud. Ever. Since Yuki 'died' and everything, well she was the one who called him that they most. I shook myself out of my thoughts and just untied him. 

        "Thanks," Sasuke said.

       I smiled. "No problem, but you might want to go and make sure Naruto doesn't do anything stupid whilst pretending to be you." 

        Sasuke's eyes widened as he thought of the damage Naruto could do, I held back a giggle at his alarmed face. "What were you going to call me before?" Sasuke asked. 

        I looked at him slightly alarmed. "Oh, nothing really..." I said waving my hands about.

       He narrowed his eyes at me. "What were you gonna call me?" He asked.

        I sighed. "Little Ducky..." I mumbled.

       I heard him take a sharp breath. "What? W-why would you call me that?" He asked carefully.

        I smiled at him. "Because your hair looks like a ducks butt," I said simply.

        He looked at me suspiciously, but luckily he didn't press on the topic. As he jumped out of the window he said: "We're not done talking about this." Then he was gone.

        I sighed heavily and made my way back to the academy. I pulled out a book and started to read, a little while later Sasuke sat down next to me. I glared at him as Sakura came in and looked like I had just killed her puppy. He looked at me. "What?" He asked noticing my glare.

        "Your fangirl is giving me a death glare that even I would be proud of," I said. 

        "Hn," Sasuke said back to me, but he moved a seat away from me anyways. Naruto decided to take that seat while Sakura took the seat next to Sasuke. We waited, and waited, and waited as the teams met their Jounin sensei. 

        "Why is our sensei so late?" Naruto complained. I sighed, I have a pretty good guess of who our sensei is. He's always so late, it's the only explanation. We're doomed, I know how he works. And this is not going to go well. 

        "Naruto, what are you doing?" Sasuke asked.

       I looked over and saw him putting an eraser on the door frame so that when it is opened it'll fall on that person's head. "That's what he gets for being late," Naruto said.

        "I'm not involved," Sakura said. I rolled my eyes, she probably likes these kinds of things. 

        "Idiot, like a Jounin, would fall for such a stupid trick," Sasuke said.

       I smiled if it's who I think it is, he's going to because he doesn't care. The only thing I'm afraid of is if they decided to do as Luna suggested and let her help to train dads team as well. If she walks through that door and the eraser falls on her head, we're dead. 

        The door opened and the eraser fell on dads head. I sighed in relief as Naruto started laughing while Sakura started apologizing. Dad looked at us and winked as he walked in followed by Luna. I sweat dropped, we're so dead... "Hmmmm my first impression of you guys is you're all idiots," Dad said.

        Luna hit dad on the head annoyed. "Nii-san that's mean! You should be nicer to them." She chastised.

        I sighed as they poofed to the roof arguing. "Guess we get two..." I said as I followed.