Chapter 12

y/n pov

I was woken from the sounds of one of my twins. I sat up to see that the cries were coming from Kuros crib I slowly swung my legs over to the side of the bed and then walked over to his crib. I picked Kuro up and tried rocking him back to sleep which didn't end up working. then I carried him over to my bed and started feeding him which from how quiet he was  I'm guessing that's what he wanted. A little while later I noticed he fell asleep so, I slowly stood up and gently put Kuro in his crib. As soon as I turned around to go back to sleep with meliodas Shiro started crying I turned back around picked him up and did the same as I did with Kuro.

Next Morning

I slowly started to wake up from the sun in my eyes. I looked around to see Meliodas and the twins out of the room. I stretched as I stood up then started walking down the stairs. I saw in the main area of the tavern Meliodas, the twins, Elizabeth, and the sins that we have found so far talking about something I couldn't quite hear. As I was walking down the last few steps Meliodas started talking to me

"Good morning y/n! How did you sleep?" he asked.

"I've slept better but otherwise I slept pretty well," I replied. "So what's going on down here?" I asked while grabbing the twins from Meliodas.

"well, we were talking about getting to suppliers for the tavern and having Elizabeth put out posters to get more customers," Meliodas responded.

"that sounds fun sorry I can't help you," I said.

"well that's true we can't really leave the twins alone," he agreed.

"so are you guys gonna go hunt in the forest?" I asked.

"yep," he responded.

"Alright well, you boys have fun and Elizabeth be safe out there, in fact, why don't you take hawk with you I'm sure he would be able to help out just a little," I said to Elizabeth.

"that's a good idea lets go hawk," She responded while walking out. Meliodas and the others followed soon after her and then I went up to our bedroom to feed the twins then put them down for a nap. When I finished that I opened up the window just a little so that I could hear them if they cried at all while I was outside. I sat outside with Diane and we just talked to each other for a while then as we were talking we heard a faint roar and saw birds flying out from the forest. I was really tempted to go fly back there and see what it was but I knew that Meliodas and the others would check it out plus I also had to stay here and take care of the twins. After a while, I could see Meliodas and the others come out of the forest with someone I've never seen before I could only guess that he was one of the sins but, I had no clue who.

A/n Hello its been a while hasn't it? I want to say I'm going through some things right now and this is one of the things that's keeping me happy rn so ill be trying to update often I would like to thank all of you for your support. it makes me happy knowing that there are people who actually like what I write. Im starting high school and since we are starting new I was thinking that I would actually start being myself and not someone that im not. I know it sounds cliche but I feel its right. im a huge otaku and I love anime im sure most of you can agree 👍 fellow anime lovers. in my school people judge you for watching anime heck last year they started "anime Fighting" it was like those dragon ball fights or you know the one where you shoot a ball of energy from your hands.  I felt so offended from this I felt like they were doing this to make fun of me. I was ready to walk up to them and say that's not how anime is it's so much more than that but, I didn't. So almost every day during lunch I had to watch it happen and It made me so Angry. They would constantly do it even my friends hate anime but I still love it cause I grew up with it so it's all I've ever known I love the different art styles and the plots can be so amazing but people don't seem to understand that. Thank you for those who read this I hope you can understand that it been hard and It may seem like nothing to you but its a lot for me ill continue to write for you all. plz, leave your opinion about this in the comments I would love to know how you all feel about this.

Peace ✌