Crying into her hair. "I missed you too Roni" She looks up to me," why you crying then?" "Happy tears to see you." I say.

The woman motions for me to sit.

"Is Jen ok? I heard about what happened." Concern on her voice.

I can only nod. "Hey Roni, how would you like to go with me, and see your mom and dad?" I ask

She jumps up and down, "I'm going see my daddy!!!"

Gwen looks at her and smiles, "go get your stuff together then."

As soon as she's out of earshot. She turns to me, "I'm glad you came. I was going to leave this town until I heard from Jen. Someone needs to teach my brother a lesson in how to treat people. He came by earlier, looking for Jen. I guess he found her at the club."

"She'll be safe with us." I say as I hear the rumbling of bikes.

Shaking my head to myself. I knew they'd find me. Gwen looks concerned.

I touch her hand, "it's fine, it's my club." Standing to look out the window.

She nods, but still looking concerned.

Ronica come running into the room, "all ready Mimi. Let's go see daddy." She says excitedly.

Opening the door, I give the woman a hug. And a card with my burner on it. "Call tomorrow. You can talk you Jen. She needed rest tonight. " I tell her.

Stepping outside, my breath is taken away. And I have to laugh.

"What's funny Mimi?" Roni ask.

"See all those bikes? They followed me to get you. To make sure we are safe." I say. Getting to my truck. I open the door, " slide over Roni. I'll be right here." I tell her.

Turning away from my truck, I see Talon walking to me.

Pulling me into his arms, " Damnit babe. You worried me." He says

Looking up to him, "I'm sorry. But, I lost it. And took off. I calmed down a bit, but if that fucker had been here, it would have turned worse." I say

"Which is why, we all came." Gunner says.

"We need to get out of here babe. Hawk, take 4 guys in front and the rest in back. Let's roll." Talon orders.

Climbing in my truck, I'm escorted back home. No blood shed but my mind is already working on that issue.

Looking to Roni, she's gotten big. And so damn beautiful. Takes after her mom for sure.

Squeezing my hand, "Mimi, you sure daddy wants to see me?" She ask

"Oh Babygirl, yes he does. Why would you ask that?" I say

She stammers, "grandpa told me daddy never wanted to see me again. And that's why he signed me over" saying with tears.

Fuck. That stupid fucker has a lesson to learn also.

"Roni, not going to lie to you. They forced your dad to do that. Your grandpa was wrong to tell you that. Just know, your mom has you back and nothing with change that." I tell her.

"You promise Mimi?" She ask shaking.

Glancing at her, she's crying, I reach over to wipe them, "yes Babygirl, I promise".

Smiling now she says, "good cause he was mean and hateful all the time. I never want to see him again."

I tense up, knowing this conversation is one for another time. I remember the shit Jen was put through, and if I start thinking it happened with Ronica, I'm gonna lose it. I want her to feel safe before we talk about that. I'll have doc look her over when we get back though.