"That sure is smooth" she mumbles.

I start telling her about yesterday's events. When I got to my conversation with Gunner, her eyes widen, " he is good looking for his age." She says, not realizing she said it out loud.

Finishing what happened, "Becki, it was fucking awesome though. Not gonna happen a lot but it was intense, but this does not ever get out. Please.". I say

"Between us Sami. I'd never do that to you." Leaning to hug me. "So, about wanting to fuck with Ice, how shall we do that?" She grins.

We sit and talk, Gage slides us drinks. "Thanks" I say.

I'm thinking how to do this, without all the club seeing.

I feel his stare, looking up, I see my man. Standing there across the bar, talking to the guys. I meet his gaze, and he smirks. Lifts his drink, and nods. I nod back showing him my drink.

"Gage, come here" I yell.

He walks to our table, "make 6 drinks like mine. Take them to Talon and the guys standing there. I want you to make one strong, and give to Ice." I smile at him.

He nods, then shakes his head, "you gonna mess with them ain't you?" He asks.

"Fuck yes I am. And if they refuse the drinks, tell them that their Queens would be insulted if they don't drink them." I say laughing.

Becki starts laughing, "bring me another one too, less strong please"

I've created a monster with these drinks and Becki. I chuckle and look at her.

"What? They fucking go down way smooothhhh" she giggles out.

"Hey Becks, watch." I say. Nudging her arm.

We're both watching Gage walk up to the guys. Handing them drinks, they all shake their heads no. He says something and they all look at us. We both raise our drinks and nod. Daring them to drink it.

I see Talons smirk as they all walk towards us. Drinks in hand.

They get to the table, "remember boys, sip not gulp." I giggle out.

Becki laughs at that, Ice looks at her, "how many these you had?"

"Not sure really. A few? She giggles out.

"What's wrong boys, gonna let your Queens out drink you tonight?" I laugh out. Talon knows I can drink, but has never seen me drunk.

Smirking at me, he sips his drink, "not bad babe. Actually smooth going down"

"The hell with sipping, drinking is made to drink." Chains says.

Lowryder said the same thing.

And they both take a big gulp.

"Holy fuck what is this shit?" Chains gets out, eyes watering.

"3 wisemen guys. The best there is. And mixed together, will fuck you up." Becki grins.

"I told you to sip, not gulp". I grin

Talon laughs, "better drinks these or she's gonna be hell on you guys."

They laugh and continue to sip, Chains and Lowryder walk away, leaving Talon, Ice, Hawk and Gunner standing there.

"Be back, gotta piss." I state, swaying a little bit.

"You ok Sami?" Gunner ask me. Looking concerned by my swaying.

I glance at Becki, winking.

"I don't know, maybe need your help to walk there." I say

Talon shakes his head, he knows what I'm doing.

I glance behind me, Ice watches as Gunner puts his hand on my back.

Leaning towards me, "fucking with Ice huh? Talon told me about this morning. How shall we do this?" Laughing to get Ice's attention.

I lean into him, "I guess play it by ear?"

Getting to the bathroom, I piss and wash my hands. Opening the door, Gunner is still standing there, smiling as I walk out.

We walk to the end of the hallway, he stops, turns to face me. "Can you see our table from here?" He ask. Sliding his arms around my waist.

Putting my arms around his neck, he bends down to me. I push up on my toes, looking over his shoulder. "Yeah, he's staring this way." I say

Bending his head to mine. He kisses me, whoa wait what. Holy fuck this man can kiss!!

"Gotta make it look believable babe." He says.

"Nope. Can't do that Gunner. Or last night is going to happen again, I enjoyed that way too much as it is" I breath out.

"I'm sorry Sami. Just lean your head into mine." As he slides his hands to my ass. Lifting me up and pushing me against the wall. My legs wrap around his waist. Oh my fucking god. This is a bad idea already. And mixed with the amount of alcohol I've had. My mind goes back to him fucking me. This is not good.

"Sami, babe you ok?" He ask.

"Um yeah." I stammer out. This plan backfired on my ass.

He let's go, "come on. Back to the table with your drunk ass." He says adjusting his cock.

Walking back, I feel eyes on me. Looking up, I almost laugh. Ice is staring at me, pissed off.

Hawk looks almost as pissed. But he's looking at Gunner. Fuck. I forgot to let him on in this. Becki's laughing at them, they turn to look at her like she's crazy.

Talons trying not to laugh as he pulls me in to a kiss, Gunner slides by, caressing my ass. Knowing Hawk and Ice are watching him. Turning around, Hawk and Ice, mouths open. Ready to start cussing him out.

"What the fuck Gunner?" I hear Ice say, low enough only our table heard it.

Looking up to him, he's really pissed.

" Shut up Ice. It was my fault." I tell him.

Him and Hawk look at me, stunned. Looking at Talon, I bust out laughing. "Sorry Ice but after the text you sent this morning, I had to fuck with you." I laugh out. Hawk laughs and walks away. shaking his head. "Crazy fuckers".

Shaking his head, "ok ok.Ya got me." Ice laughs out.

Then got serious," but I do want to know who was in your clubroom, if it wasn't you."

Talon pulls me onto his lap, "does Becki know.?"

Looking at Becki, I nod. Ice looks at us, confused.

Talon tells him about last night. I thought I'd be embarrassed, but I'm not.

"Fuck. You two are crazy." Ice says with a grin. " Won't get told by me or Becki. Don't worry."

We sit here, talk and people watch. The boys are, of course, playing pool.

"What happened to the Southern chapter today Talon?" Ice ask.

"They has some issues come up, short of members. I told Mayhem to take care of it." Talon says.

"Another drink Sami?" Talons asking.

Shaking my head, " I'm good. I've had enough."

They laugh at that, "you drunk sweetheart?" Tal ask.

"Nope. Feeling good though." I smile.

Happy to be sitting on my man's lap, and watch our family have fun

"They has some issues come up, short of members. I told Mayhem to take care of it." Talon says.

"Another drink Sami?" Talons asking.

Shaking my head, " I'm good. I've had enough."

They laugh at that, "you drunk sweetheart?" Tal ask.

"Nope. Feeling good though." I smile.

Happy to be sitting on my man's lap, and watch our family have fun.