Chapter 15

THANIA: Shall we?

REGINA: You lead the prayer?

THANIA: Okay. In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit. Amen.

REGINA: Amen.

THANIA: Thank you Lord for waking me, waking up us again. Thank you Lord for giving this opportunity to live with my family again. Thank you for always doing my family strong. Thank you for all the blessing you've given us. Thank you for your unending love and protection. Sorry for all my sins. May you always take good care of my family. Especially to my Mom, who is carrying a baby right now and thank you also Lord for giving me a chance to be an Ate to my future sibling. In Jesus name. Amen.

REGINA: Amen. Shall we eat? I'm so excited to taste the food?!!

THANIA: I'm so excited too! To see your reaction!

*Nagsimula na silang kumain*

REGINA:  Who cook this? *Mukhang nasasarapan* Who cook this?!

THANIA: I'm the one who cook this? Did you like it? How's the taste? *Kinakabahan*

REGINA: Really baby? You cook this for me?

THANIA: Yeah! Actually I also cook Sinigang for Daddy. I ask help to Manang. Did you like it? How's the taste? *Iba kase ulam, puro gulay lang*

REGINA: I love it baby!! It's so delicious!! Thank you for doing this?! I appreciate it very much sweetheart!

THANIA: It's my responsibility to take care of you Mom and your baby?!

REGINA: Thank you baby! *Naiiyak* Thank you for slowly calling me MOMMY‽ And thank you also for taking good care of us. I appreciate it very much sweetheart! I love you *sabay halik at yakap kay Thania*

(Biglang sumulpot si Herminio dahiltapos na siyang kumain)

HERMINIO: Hi sweetheart! *Sabay halik*

THANIA: Hi Dad? Are you done?

HERMINIO: Yes sweetheart! By the way Hi Honey *akmang hahalikan*

REGINA: Sweetheart? Can you please help Mommy go to my room? Please?

HERMINIO: Thania? Sweetheart? Can you please get me a glass of water?

THANIA: Uhmmm...

REGINA: Please sweetheart? Please?

THANIA: Okay Mom? *Inaalalayan si Regina sa pagtayo*

HERMINIO: Please Thania? Can you please get a glass of water for Daddy? Daddy is too thirsty? Please baby?

THANIA: What's the matter with you guys?! I-i don't know what I need to do first? I-if I will help Regina go to her room or get a glass of water for you Dad?! What happening with you guys? *Pumapatak na ang mga luha* I ask you Yesterday if you have a problem? But you answered nothing? You said that there is no conflict between you? But what you're doing and acting makes me think that you have a problem? There is a conflict between you but you don't want to tell me?! I'm your daughter and it's my responsibility to know everything! Everything that is happening in this house? You don't want to tell me about it because of my condition? Oh come on Dad? Regina? What your doing makes me feel unhappy! You're just making my condition worst?! *😭😭😪* I'm now slowly getting back my memory but it feels like I can't do it? It's because of what you're showing me?! *😭😭😭😪* *Nagtatakbo papunta sa kaniyang kwarto*

REGINA: Please wait baby! Wait! Let me explain! Let me tell you everything! *Sigaw nito pero Hindi na narinig ni Thania* *😭😭*

HERMINIO: Ako na kakausap sa anak mo? Total ako naman may kasalanan eh. *Pinuntahan si Thania sa kaniyang kwarto*