"Oh Queenie, speaking of assholes." He starts to say, and Ice pushes him towards chapel. "I said stop that." He's trying not to laugh himself.

Finally everyone is sitting, wondering what's going on.

"Seems like we may a problem with a former member, who thinks it's ok to mess with my woman and boys." Talon says, looking at each member.

Ice looking more pissed.

" Well, as most of you know who Sami is to the club. Her ex husband, who's name has never been allowed to be spoken here, thinks he is going to be welcomed back here". Talon says.

"Fuck if he is" Razor says.

Sarg is next to say the same.

Each member has their own thoughts.

"Bub, would you and your brother mind telling us what happened on your visit.?" Talon says, motioning for them to go up front with him.

I see uncertainty in them. And pisses me off that they've been brought in this mess.

"Basically, when I was talking to sis, he was eavesdropping. Listening to our conversation. He's always been sneaky like that, but hell, we didn't know he was there. He tried getting info from me, and when I wouldn't tell him, he went to bubba. Bubba loves this club and told him to mind his own business. I believe bubba's words were, shut the fuck up. Then he's telling sis she is forbidden to visit us now and if anyone has something to say to the club, it's him. Sis went the fuck off yelling at him. By time she was done, he left her house." He gets out nervously. Looking at everyone, he smiles,

"This club is our family, we may not be members, but we will protect it best we can." Bub states

Sarg is the first to stand, "Son, you boys are members. You are the clubs princes. We are your family." He says proudly.

Bubba looks at them, smiling. A tear slides down his face. "Family".

I know what he means. He's not had alot of family stand by him, and this club means alot to him.

Looking at Talon, that weird look is back when he's looking at my boys. I'll ask about that later.

Looking at me, Talon continues to talk. " Seems we have someone who wants to mess with me and Sami. I received a few calls early

this morning, no one would say anything. Then bub told me the same thing happened to Sami. Gunner, need you to do what you do. We'll meet you shortly with our phones. When I walked into her house this morning, she was yelling. And pissed. From what I gather, it was her ex ole man. He's making threats directly to her."

"Fuck!" Bubba says. Looking at me. "Momma, I'm so sorry. I didn't think about it till now. Sorry Prez for interrupting".

"Son, you know it's ok. We understand." Talon states, " what did you realize?"

Bubba looks at him, "I think pops got your numbers from my phone. I left my phone on the table when I went to bathroom. When I came back in, it wasn't where I left it. And pops was gone."

I look at him and he's upset thinking it's his fault. "Oh bubba. It's ok. Not your fault, never think that. "

Looking to Ice, he sees my look. "Thanks boys. Go on out and we will be there shortly."

I get up and walk to the door with them, "love you boys."

Turning to look around the table, "I think I need to come clean with my son's about everything." I stand there not wanting to sit again.

Shaking his head, Razor looks at me. "Maybe this isn't the time. The run coming up, your ex's, yes both of them. Let's get through this, then tell them, yeah?"