Part 6: Continuing slave Brian's journey.

Brian was my first guinea pig. He was a young and hormonal boy with a  cock was that was perpetually hard and was trained to come on my command. I would use his orgasm as a reward for being a good slave; sometimes; I would not let him come for days. When he finally did come, it was always a lot, and I would have him lick up his cum, from my feet or my pussy.

I was learning how to be a good Dominatrix, as I was training Brian, the line between pleasure and pain. He was a willing and obedient slave. We dabbled in golden showers but it is not my thing. It was mostly bondage and discipline, some cock and ball torture, wax-play and some humiliation; this is when I learned about reward and punishment.

The S&M scene in Canada was minimal at that time, and the network was not very good, it was mainly this gay club “Boystown".

Going to the gay bar was fun, I would dress Brian up in his leather pants with his ass and cock exposed, a leather vest with nipple clamps attached and of course bare feet. We would walk to the club no matter what the weather, just a light coat over the top. I would lead him around the bar with a leash, the guys would spank his ass and slap his cock, and Brian would sit on the floor by my feet, worshipping me. He was such a good slave.

At the club, I met a small group of enthusiasts, which would put on bondage parties and dinners to learn and exchange ideas. (Like Tupperware parties.)

In the beginning, our small group consisted of one other Dominatrix, Diane with her male slave, and three male Dom’s, Alan and Thomas with female subs and Gregory with his two subs a male and a female.

Gregory was over six feet tall with a massive cock. When I wanted to teach Brian how to service a male Master, I called on Gregory.

Brian enjoyed sucking on Master Gregory’s cock but was always fearful of taking the large cock in his asshole, for obvious reasons, but he never complained.

I think he was happy with his situation. The other Dominatrix, Diane, was very cruel to her slave, leaving many deep marks on his back and ass. She also allowed anyone who wanted, to fuck him.  I never treated Brian this way; I was a strict disciplinarian, but never cruel. I was very protective and selfish with Brian.

I met Paul years before when I was still with John. He would come to town occasionally he had a large uncut cock, and we would have very intense, very rough sex together. He was dominant in the relationship. It is something that I sometimes needed as well. I tried to have John fulfil that need for me as well but in the end, it just confused John, and I never tried it with Brian.

For a long time, I never told Paul about my lifestyle or that I had my own slave boy. One day I let it slip, Paul was fascinated and begged to meet Brian. (I secretly thought Paul was bisexual.)

I reluctantly decided to have them meet.

Brian and I arrived at Paul's hotel room. Paul, dressed in a robe,  immediately kissed me deeply and fondled my breasts, to establish dominance.  He turned to Brian and smiled lustfully.

“So this is your little slave boy,” He glared at him. “What does he do?”

“Anything I ask of him, “ I said matter-of-factly.

"Well, should we have a little fun?" He asked me. "Can he take off his clothes?

I nodded to Brian, and he immediately removed his coat, to reveal he was naked underneath.

“Awesome!” Paul exclaimed, “He even has a hard-on already!”

“Have him make us a drink,” He ordered.

I pointed Brian to the bottles of Scotch on the table. While Brian was playing bartender, Paul was taking off my clothes. He pushed me down on the bed and fingered my pussy.  Brian was standing dutifully at the end of the bed with the drinks. Paul looked up smiling and grabbed the glasses.

“He seems like a good slave. Does he suck cock?”

"Yes," I answered, "Brian is very talented. Would you like him to?"

Paul opened his robe to expose his half hard cock.

“Would you like to suck on Paul’s cock Brian?” I asked.

“If it pleases Mistress, I will do anything,” He answered back.

"Yes, it would," I said proudly.

Brian went right between his legs at took Paul’s cock deep into his mouth.  I watched intently, playing with my pussy as Brian pleasured Paul.

Suddenly Paul pushed Brian away, telling him to stop. Paul got up and pulled me to the edge of the bed, got behind me and slid his cock into my pussy. He fucked me hard for about thirty seconds until he shot his hot cum deep into my pussy.

Paul pulled cum-covered cock from my pussy and fell back on the bed.

“I think he should clean up the mess he made, “ referring to the cum on his cock and my pussy.

“Paul is right, “ I agreed. “Clean up Paul and then me.”

Just like a good slave, Brian did as he was told. He got on the bed between us and took Paul's glistening cock in his mouth. Brian did a great job on Paul's cock, and he even licked up the cum that had dripped toward Paul’s hairy asshole.

Brian then turned his attention to me; I was already tingling in anticipation. I spread my legs, and Paul's cum dripped from my pussy. Brian didn't hesitate and lapped up the cum. I had two very intense orgasms one right after the other.

Paul usually needed to rest after coming, but this night he was hard again right away. Paul got up and moved in behind Brian, his cock just over his asshole.

“Permission to fuck your slave Mistress?” Paul grunted.

I was worried because Paul was quite big, and he liked rough sex.

“Yes,” I relented.

Paul then spat a few times on Brian's tight asshole, and then he just pushed his cock into his anus. Brian screamed and thrust his face into my pussy. Paul fucked him very hard and for a long time. It was very much a turn on for me to watch my two lovers fuck each other. Paul started to grunt as he came in Brian's asshole. Paul pulled out his cock.

He was looking down at Brian's ass.

"Now that is one cum-filled boy pussy!" Paul exclaimed. 

Paul slapped Brian's ass and kissed me as he headed into the shower saying,

"You should say good-bye to him, We'll be late for dinner."

Brian was clearly upset, and I hugged him tightly.

“I am sorry for that, but it is all part of your training.” Trying to comfort him. “He is very rough when he fucks me as well,” I explained.

Brian got dressed and went home, and we went out and had a fabulous dinner.

It was a night to remember.

As the months went on, I would travel to Montreal and spend more and more time with Paul. Brian was always jealous of my relationship with Paul, and Paul was jealous of Brian too, I think.

I wanted both, but I began to realise that that was not going to happen. Paul was pressuring me to move to Montreal, and he was very persuasive and wealthy. He owned many strip clubs in Canada and the US. And he offered to make one a Fetish club that I would own and operate.

I wished I could have everything, but even though Paul liked to have sex with Brian when he visited, he didn't want the people to know he was having sex with a man, let alone a younger man. So I needed to make a decision, and I left Brian.

I paid Brian's rent for the rest of the year, and I got Paul to give him a job at one of his clubs.

On the day I left, It was very emotional for both Brian and I. Even though I didn't want to get attached to him, I did. I learned how to be a proper Dominatrix with him and will never forget that. On the day I left, I allowed him to have regular sex with me and even allow him to cum inside me.