13

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

thank you for 5k votes on this story 🥺 here is a complimentary cookie so you wont be hungry while you read *hands cookie* 🍪

"that's crazy, I ain't know he was suicidal." Stokeley chuckled, winking at Jahseh.

Jahseh just raised an eyebrow, continuing to stay quiet. I sat with my hands on my lap, not knowing what to say either. He was gone, and I think that meant I was safe.

I hope that's what it means.

____

We were at Jahseh's house now, because there wasnt much to do at Isabella's and Stokeleys.

I sat beside Jahseh, while we were outside. He has couches outside, and a pool, that was occupying Rahime and Donald. They splashed eachother, and did holding breathe contests.

But, they were in the five feet, because neither of them knew how to swim.

Jahseh took a puff from a ciggarette, that he held in between his fingers.

"I ordered pizza." Stokeley cheesed.

"of course you did, fatass." Rahime joked, making Stokeley get up.

He went to the edge of the pool and tried to kick Rahime. Craig swiftly got up, shoving Stokeley in to the pool. Stokeley quickly lifted his face up, rubbing the water out his eyes, as everyone laughed.

"Fuck you Craig, you ain't gettin no pizza." Stokeley yelled at him.

"you should talk more." Jahseh glanced at me.

"I don't have anything to say." I assured him, glancing down at my nails.

___

After we had pizza, we all were in the living room, and the guys played videos games, on their play station, while me and Isabella played with Sora on the couch.

"Yo." Stokeley said answering his phone, after his ringtone went off.

"what happened to her?" His mood changed instantly.

"is she o-okay? Where she at ?" Stokeley began to panic, making everyone stop being loud.

"yeah of course she can, I'll be there soon." Stokeley said, hanging up the phone, and shoving it into his pocket.

He got up quickly.

"Come on Isabella, it's my mom." Stokeley sighed.

"What happened?" She asked, getting up.

"I'll explain on our way there." Stokeley told her, walking torwards the door.

"Wait what about Maylin?" Isabella asked.

"jah, she can stay here, right?" Stokeley asked him.

"yeah." He shrugged.

"see, she's fine." Stokeley told Isabella, beginning to walk torwards the door again.

Isabella gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry." She whispered to me, going to catch up with Stokeley.

I exhaled, sitting back down, hearing them close the door behind me.

I felt weird now. I felt a knot in my stomach, as I nervously bounced my leg up and down, feeling anxious.

Jahseh chuckled at this, as the rest of the guys went back to playing the game.

"why you so nervous?" Jahseh put a hand on my thigh, making me stop bouncing it.

"I don't know...I kinda feel alone." I looked down at his hand.

He didnt say anything, but he put his arm over me, pulling me closer to him.

"don't feel alone. I got you." He told me, sitting very close, and his chest was to my head.

I lightly leaned on to him, due to the warmth that I craved.

He smirked, holding my to him. I closed my eyes, feelings his bare skin against my cheek.

_____

Everyone had left now, so it was just me and Jahseh.

He gave me a t shirt of his, that fit long on me, so it looked like a night gown, stopping mid thigh.

"where am I going to sleep?" I asked him, as he came out the bathroom, with his shirt off, and his grey sweatpants on.

"in my bed." Jahseh told me.

"where are you gonna sleep?" I asked him, making him stop and stare at me.

"in my bed." He squinted his eyes, as a smirk formed on his face.

He sat down on the other side of the bed, and I pulled the blanket over myself, shyly laying down.

Jahseh had the covers, only up to his waist.

"come here, you don't gotta be shy." He told me, making me look over at him.

I slowly pulled myself closer to him, laying my head on the pillow. Jahseh twisted his lips, draping his arms over me, and pulling me closer. He dug my head into his chest, and I felt his soft skin against mine.

before I knew it, I was asleep in his arms.

to be continued...