Chapter 12

*CAUTION (Rated R?)*

"Luke?" I mumbled and he pulled away from the hug and looked me straight into the eyes.

"What princess?" He said moving a stray hair from my face, behind my ear. I smiled slightly as I melted into his touch.

"I appreciate you trying, and I know that this is all so much for someone to deal with, but I don't need you to worry about helping me 'escape reality'," I said and his face fell a little, but he still managed to keep a small smile. He pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"I know, I just care so much about you. I don't want anything to happen to you. You are my world," he said only inches away from my parted lips. Suddenly, I pushed my lips onto his. That kiss tranfered all of the emotions of the night between us.

"I love you, Luke" I said in the kiss and I could feel him smile.

"I love you more, Sadie," and with that he deepened the kiss while our tongues explored each others mouths. Luke's hands traveled my body and eventually he was laying on top of me. Luke broke the kiss and left us both panting.

"Are you sur-" Luke started to say as he was playing with hem of my shirt, but I interuppted him.

"Goddammit Luke, yes," I snapped and he smiled before ripping off my shirt and kissing my my jaw and neck. Every time his lips touched my skin the pleasure would build up in my stomach. "Luke," I mumbled and I could feel him smile against my skin. He was nipping and licking, making sure to leave a mark.

"You. Are. My. Princess," he said in between soft kisses down my sternum. I nodded in response as he got closer to my naval. He started to undo the button of my jeans and I could barely contain my excitment. He slowly pulled down my jeans kissing my legs every so often.

I couldn't help but smile the entire time. This is what I want. This is what I've wanted forever and I am so glad that it's with Luke.

Once my jeans were off and thrown onto the floor, Luke grabbed my foot and started to kiss my toe, knipping at them occasionally.

"I want to kiss every single inch of you," his warmth breath fanned around my toes and traveled up to my mid section. He slowly traveled his kisses up to my knees. I was becoming so impatient.

"Luke, please," I begged and he looked at me with dark, lustful eyes.

"Babe, be patient," he said and the feeling went straight to my middle. Ugh, why is this so torturing? He started to place soft, wet kisses up my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the place I needed him most. He suddenly stopped and placed a deep, passionate kiss on my lips. He broke the kiss to rip off his black shirt, showing his perfectly toned abs and broad shoulders. I brought my hands up and began to smoothly glide across his chest and onto his shoulders. Oh he is so hot. He bent down and kissed me again allowing our bodies to touch.

"Luke," I moaned as he unclasped my bra and cupped both of my breasts, flicking and nipping my nipple with his thumbs.

"You are so beautiful, Sadie," he mumbled and my cheeks flushed. The affect he has on my body is crazy. My hands found his hair and he moaned slightly. His hands found their way to my panties and he began to gently rub my sex with his palm. Oh my god. My hands were still in Luke's hair as he glanced at me. I was a moaning mess and he looked super happy. Suddenly he ripped my panties off and replaced his hand with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned while his tongue started to do the salsa where I needed him. My hands found his hair again and I gently began to tug. He moaned, causing a vibration to run through my entire body. I shut my eyes as my hips started to buck into the air. Next thing I know Luke's tongue was replaced with his skillful hand. Oh dear god. His hand slowly eased into my entrance and circles around hitting that spot.

"You like that, Sadie?" Luke whispered into my ear causing my ovaries to explode. The lustful tone in his voice causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Luke, I-I," I try to say but my tongue couldn't move do to all the pleasure I was recieving at my lower half.

"Cum for me baby," and with that I exploded all over his fingers. He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before riping open a little foil package and gliding it on.

"I love you," he whispered as he kissed my lips again. He lined himself at my entrance and looked at me as if making sure I am still okay with this.

I lightly nodded with a smile plastered on my face. He kissed me one last time before slowly entering the place no one has reached before. Oh.

"It might feel a little weird, baby, but tell me when you are ready," he said reasurringly as he stopped to let me adjust to his size. It feels....foreign, but amazing. He continued to stare at me until I nodded slightly and he began to move. At first he was agonizingly slow trying to make the pain go away, and then he sped up just a little bit.

"Oh, Luke," I moaned and he pressed his body against mine and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"You are so beautiful,you know that?" Luke whispered before kissing my collarbone. He has total control over my body and I absolutely love it.

"Lu-Luke I'm close" I whispered and Luke began to pick up his pace. This weird pleasure was building up in my stomach. Oh shit. Our skin was touching every thrust. The warmth between our bodies floated in the air bubble around us.

"Cum, princess," Was all Luke had to say for me to explode around him. He thrusted a couple more times before he spilled into the condom. He fell on top of my body and pulled me close. "I love you so much."

"I love you, Luke," I whispered into his chest and he looked at me before grabbing my face in his hands and gently pressing his lips to mine. I suddenly felt tired, like I was exhausted.

"Luke, can we go to bed?" I asked as my eyelids were fighting to stay open. He smiled and got off of me. I was about to stand up when his arms were under my legs and on my back. He lifted me up and pulled me into his chest. I smiled to myself, knowing that I wanted to be right here for the rest of my life. He started walking towards my bedroom, and I suddenly felt so fat. "I'm sorry, I'm so heavy," I mumbled, but Luke abruptly stopped and forced my chin up to look at him. My eyelids were closed, but I could tell he was scowling at me.

"Open your eyes," he whisper demanded.

"I can't" I joked while I was trying to hold back my smile, but I failed. I could tell he was trying to surpress his smile as he continued walking.

"You're a dork," he whispered before kissing my lips and laying me on the plush queen bed in my bedroom. He went to walk out and my eyes shot open.

"Don't leave," I half yelled half whispered and Luke look at me shocked, at first, but then he broke into a of laughter. He closed the door and went around the bed to the empty side, the side that was never filled. I felt a dip in the bed and then two detailed, warm arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I would never leave you," He whispered into my hair before placing a gentle kiss on my temple. His arms and his words floated into my brain, and I was in the state of sleep, where I was asleep, but awake at the same time.

"You know, Sadie. I always grew up thinking I had no one, that no one would care about me. I felt like I would never get to experience the feeling of love my parents had. I am glad that I met you. I am glad you are the way you are. Because it allows me to create my own love story. I love you so fucking much, and its new to me to. I want to give you the world, but then you want me to hold back a little bit. I am confused* but I am also trying. I love you. I will always love you," Luke whispered to himself, because he probably thought I was asleep. Happy tears formed in my closed eyes and eventually they fell. Luke brought his lips down on my cheeks to kiss away the tears.

"I will take that as an I love you, too," Luke said obviously smiling. This man was the best thing to enter my life. And with that he nuzzled into my hair and fell fast asleep.