Chapter 1

“Spoken”

“Foreign Language”

Flashbacks

‘Thoughts’

Point of view

_________________________________

Chapter 1

I yawned from my sit while stretching my arms above and put my glasses on the keyboard. I glanced at my monitors’ clock.

'Four fifty six. I guess I will be sleeping at Nezu's class again' I said and put my PC on Hibernate mode and the other four monitors that was hanging on my wall also turned into hibernate mode.

"Hacking someone's data base again?"

'Seriously!?' I thought to myself

I sighed when I heard 'his' voice and his words. When I sat on my bed, I grabbed my sketch book and started to write something and showed it to him.

[G-nii.... HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO STOP POPPING OUT IN MY ROOM WITHOUT TELLING ME!? ] Written in my sketch book. 

"Come on Tsuna it's already morning and you're still awake. Don't tell me you're still looking for that man?" G-nii walked towards me and pats my head.

"I know you're still blaming yourself on what happened eight years ago, but we already told you that no one’s fault that your mom and sisters died."

I looked at my feet and clench my fists remembering the incident that happened before.

I heard G-nii sigh "Okay, but this will reach Primo so take a rest and we will wake you later"

I slump my back at my bed and darkness ate me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsuna! RUN!. Don't make them catch you!"

"No!! I won't leave without you and mom and Yuni!"

Erisa grabbed my shoulders and looked at me

"Tsuna listen to me. I will save them. You don't have to worry about us. All you have to do is to run and call for help. Okay?"

"....na"

I nodded and wiped my tears.

I turned by back at her and started to run towards the opened door when I suddenly heard a loud scream I stopped on my tracks and looked back. There I saw Erisa, her left eye was bleeding and in front of her is a man holding a gun.

"Tsu... ke up"

"RUN! DON'T STOP RUNNING!" She shouted.

Again, tears were flowing in my eyes when i followed her orders. When I successfully got out of the mansion a loud explosion was heard inside and a large fire slowly engulfed the mansion.

"Tsuna, Wake up!"

When I open my eyes, I saw Giotto-nii in front of me wearing a worried look. I sat on my bed as I wipe the sweat from my face.