Harry: Did Principal announced about the tour there?

Y/n : yes!! I'm so excited hawwy!

Harry: yes baby me too! Wait for me outside okay? We're gonna pack up and come back together!

Y/n : I know Harry 🙄. We live together. Where else I'll go!

Harry : someone's being sassy huh? Does daddy need to punish his Princess, hm?

Y/n always gets blushy blushy when Harry become like this.

Y/n : no! I didn't do anything!

Harry: we'll see about that ;). Now come on! I'm waiting outside!

Y/n: coming!

When Y/n came out of school, she saw Harry, leaning against their car, locking around. When Harry saw her coming towards him, he literally lit up. Like Dimples popping out, eyes beaming and all! Gosh!! How can anyone be so cute!! Y/n had no idea.

"Hi love!" Harry engulfed her in a big her and rested his head on mop of her hairs closing his eyes

"Hi love!" Harry engulfed her in a big her and rested his head on mop of her hairs closing his eyes. Y/n just hummed, happy to see him and with the hug.

"I missed youu!" She literally whined making him chuckle!

" I missed my Princess too I'll let you know" y/n always blushes at this nickname.

Harry pulled out his hands from her hair to break the hug because they needed to be at home as soon as possible but she protested making him coo at her.

"You know we need to go now sweets. I really need a shower and you too. Work out made me all sweaty and gross. We'll have to came back here also. So please move your pretty legs before we get late. Now now who's daddy's good girl?" Harry lectured fondly while hugging her close and lifting up her delicate chin with his thumb at the last line.

Y/n broke the hug this time, huffing out like a 5y/o.  Without saying a word she went to sit on the passenger seat, crossing her arms. Harry shakes his head fondly at her and opened driving side of the car, got in and started the car's engine.

They drove home in comfortable silence, Harry holding her hands time to time and smiling at her childish pout. They get in their flat, showered, packed up the things they would need for two days, got some food in their system and got ready to leave.

It was a shinny summer day so they both went for comfortable shorts and tops and Harry wore a cap.