Jerry Baynard | Secret Lovers

Start from the beginning

If there was one thing you noticed about him it was that he was quite cute.

"Avec Plaisir." He was smiling ear to ear as he spoke.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, "what does that mean?" You asked him.

"It's my pleasure." He replied before you both let go of your hands.

"It sounded beautiful. I didn't know you could speak French."  You were shocked yet quite excited to know he spoke French.

"I've always wanted to learn. French is a beautiful language."

"France is a beautiful place as well. Maybe I could teach you to speak French." He offered, his gaze never moving from yours.

"Would you really be up to doing that?"

"Anything to help." He smiled widely.

"I'm so happy you both will be friends. Isn't that wonderful?" Anne's excitement was very clear.

"Well, If you don't mind, Y/N and I are going to have some tea." Anne grabbed your arm and you both went down the ladder to the house.

*

The Next Day

"Does Anne know you're here?" Jerry asked, stopping the learning for a moment.

You leaned in and whispered, No, she doesn't. It's a secret."

"so we're kinda like secret les amoureux." Jerry smirked slightly.

"What?" You asked confused.

"You'll learn that quite a bit later." He chuckled.

The advantages of knowing French and being about to say something without someone completely knowing.

"Okay, back to the learning." He said.

"You're doing really good at learning this,
Y/N." Jerry smiled at you as he softly applauded you like the goofball he is.

You laughed, "it's always helpful to have a good memory." You knocked on your head and giggled again.

"Okay, do you remember how to introduce yourself?" He asked, looking at you innocently with those big brown puppy dog eyes that you fell into every time he looked at you like that.

"I think so?" You say unsure.

You were quite good at getting them right but you still got a few wrong since you're still learning.

"Bonjour mon nom est y/n?"

"Very good! Well, I think you've done enough today so I'll let you have a break and maybe toy could come over tomorrow?" he stood up and took off his hat and set it in the hay.

"Thank you for teaching me, Jerry. I'm sure you're very busy." You stood up and brushed yourself off before walking towards Jerry.

"Absolutely. I love to spend time with you and helping you, my lady. Maybe we could hang out one time when I'm not working and do something?" He sticks his hands into his pockets and rocked back and forth a bit.