3 months

Wow...
It seems like I've known you forever. I have to congratulate you cause, besides Carol, you were the only one who managed to get my trust in such a deep way in this short time.
And now look at that, youre one of my best friends and one of the people I care most about in the world and specially youre the only one I tell EVERYTHING. Cause I cant really talk to carol about herself right? At least not yet.
I am so thankful for all you have done for me. All those nights I spent up talking to you while I was on vacation might have made that the best vaycay of my entire life.
Thank you for "listening" to me and thank you for understanding and accepting me with all the mess my life was turning into. You really helped me with those advices and even when you just said something that made me feel better. My mom always told me I shouldn't talk to strangers on the internet and that actually got me in trouble once but I'm glad I did it again because it was definitely worth it just to meet you!
And lets not forget about Jay Jay of course!
You are very special to me too and I'm counting on you to take care of my buddy.
I love you both! And just know that you definitely deserve each other and please dont fight over meaningless stuff cause its not worth it.
I wrote this after my English test cause we had two hours to do it and I took less than one hour and I got really bored but also because I know I should always tell the people I love that I love them.
And I love you so... here it is.