Freed's Bad Day⚡

A/N: For some context, Today is not Freed's day. The universe is basically out to get him. Then Laxus saves the day. //Enjoy!! ❤️//.

-------------------------------------------------

Freed's POV

Freed woke up that day with a sore neck, he pulled himself out of bed to trip over the hanging blanket off his bed. He grunted, and stood up and dusted himself off and walked over to the kitchen to make himself a hot black tea but his kettle wasn't working so he sipped out of his cold black tea, bitter and evaporating in its cup. 'Todays not my day', he thought while trying to control his hair. He eventually got his iconic lightning bolt tail flickers and put his red-knee length coat on and headed to the guild.

... 

He pushed the guild hall door open and the guildhall was lively as ever. Various types of Wizards bickering, drinking, and laughing. He started walking to their  usual table but the thunder legion wasn't there, suddenly a flying book hit him straight in the face... He woke up on the guild's floor with Levy on top of him apologizing madly. "What happened?" he asked in a confused voice. "I accidentally slipped and my books scattered everywhere" Levy said while holding her hands together. Freed chuckled a little and nodded, he picked himself up and already told Levy it's alright. He decided to go home and left the guildhall.

...

He kicked off his boots and took off his red-knee length coat, then crawled onto his couch to read his favorite book. Halfway in his book he fell asleep with the book covering his face. He was in a deep-trance when he heard a knock on his front door, he stood up and didn't bother to check through the peephole. He opened the door to see a bulky man with a large fur coat hanging off of him and golden spikey hair,  "Laxus where were you?", Laxus closed the door behind him and pulled Freed into a warm hug. "Sorry Love, I went to get a little sum' thing for you", He pulled out a shiny lapis book with light brown pages. Freed instantly snatched the book from his hands and smiled, "Laxus you shouldn't have!", Laxus grinned and ran his hands through Freed's hair, "I thought you might like it". They both ended up sleeping on the couch; Freed cradled by Laxus and the new book on Laxus chest...

A/N: OMGG IM SO SORRY I POSTED THIS LATE I HAD FORGOTTEN TO POST, I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT, ANOTHER ONE IS COMING SOON ///💖💖💖///.