Chapter 9 -

Shadow's POV
Two arms slowly wrapped themselves around my body as I sniffed into my hand. Those arms felt so warm and soft...ofcourse they belong to the blue hedgehog...

I didn't bother to push him away because I actually enjoyed this close contact with him. I know my goal is to turn him into a hardass, but it's hard. Especially with him. But I'll find a way, in the meantime, I'll try to enjoy my time with him.

After a brief moment of silence we heard my phone ring. We pulled away from the hug, and I answered the call.

"What?"

"Shadow, where the hell are you!? I've been waiting at this dude's house for god knows how long! You said you'd be here at 10 pm, but it's 11 now! Hurry your ass here!"

"Jesus christ, sorry I'm on my way." I hung up and looked at Sonic. "Watch over the house, or come with me."

"I'll come with." He quickly replied and stood up. "Where are we goin?"

"Someone's house. But you have to keep quiet about it, okay?"

"Got it!"

3rd Person POV
Shadow held the blue hedgehog's wrist as he stepped onto his target's yard, which was filled with red roses and sunflowers. He looked to his right and saw a green hedgehog leaning against the wall of the house, and walked towards him.

"Who's the blue guy?" Asked Scourge as he stepped closer.

"Sonic. He helped me actually,"

"Wow, really?"

"Yup. Anyways, let's get this over with." The ebony hedgehog pulled out a knife and passed it to the green hedgehog. He then pulled out a gun and clenched it in his fist. Shadow looked at Sonic. "Stay outside and keep an eye on the cops." Was all he said before kicking the door down. He stormed into the house, Scourge following him from behind. Sonic widened his eyes and knew what was about to happen; Shadow was going to kill the person living in this house.