Crystals healing/meaning

Começar do início

Healing: A powerful healing stone, particularly for the throat, good for fluid retention and blockages of the nervous system, releases neck and shoulder tension, lowers fevers and treats arthritic and bones conditions.

Chakras: Throat & Heart

Blue Quartz
purifies the mental, emotional and physical bodies. It helps calm the mind, allowing expression of the individuals will and assists in reaching out to others. It stimulates intuitive insight and enhances communication and creative expression.

Healing: Reduces stress and negative thoughts, heals the throat, purifies the blood.

Chakra: Throat & Third Eye

Clear Calcite
is a powerful amplifier and cleanser of energy, grounding you and bringing joy and light heartedness into your life. It helps to balance the emotions, boosts the memory, calms the mind, alleviates stress, enhances trust in oneself and strengthens the ability to overcome setbacks connecting the emotions with the intellect. aiding spiritual development, and helps you get over being lazy.

Healing: Strengthens the teeth, bones and joints, helps the organs to eliminate toxins, aids skin conditions, blood clotting, heals tissue, opens and clears the eyes, fortifies the immune system, elevates fear and reduces stress.

Chakra: All Chakras

Golden Calcite
powerful amplifier and cleanser of energy. Its uplifting energy brings joy, optimism, light heartedness and self confidence into your life. It helps to balance the emotions, boosts the memory, calms the mind, alleviates stress, enhances trust in oneself and strengthens the ability to overcome setbacks connecting the emotions with the intellect. excellent for meditation and attuning your mind to the higher planes and induces a deeper sense of relaxation.

Healing: Enhances digestion and metabolism, strengthens the teeth, bones and joints, helps the organs to eliminate toxins, heals connective tissue and skin.

Chakra: Sacral, Solar Plexus & Crown

Carnelian
enhances/vitalises the physical, emotional and mental bodies. It's warm and joyous energy attunes with the inner self helping to open the heart. It is excellent for restoring vitality and motivation and for stimulating creativity. Helps to make the right life choices. helps anchor you in the present reality, helping in concentration and willpower, allowing you to trust yourself and your perceptions.

Healing: Improves quality of the blood, stimulates the metabolism, circulation and blood flow. Aids tissue regeneration, helping the kidneys, lungs, liver, gall bladder and pancreas. Helps to overcome abuse.

Chakras: Sacral, Solar Plexus & Heart

Celestite
uplifting energy, bringing harmonious balance and alignment into your life, revealing the truth and helping to resolve conflict. It promotes purity of heart and attracts good fortune. ideal crystal to place in your bedroom/healing room as an environment cleanser and source of soft positive energy.

Healing: Dissolves pain, treats disorders of the eyes and ears, eliminates toxins, helps fainting, releases chronic tension and hardenings in bones, tissue and organs.

Chakras: Throat & Crown

Citrine
energising stone that provides happiness, courage, hope and warmth. hold the energy of the sun, enhancing our self esteem, self expression and creativity. powerful cleansing and revitalizing stone, invigorating and awakening the mind, body and soul. It attracts abundance and prosperity into our lives.