He pulled away after, pressing his forehead against mine, as my arms snaked around his waist. 

"I love you," he breathed. 

"I love you, too." 

James' PoV~

"F-fawne, are you oh-okay?" I asked, as I felt her move a little against me. 

She looked up at me, a wicked blush on her cheeks. "I-I'm fine," she said, looking back at the shower, eyes widening when she saw no shower door. "I'm sorry I broke you're shower."

I laughed, considering this sounded like something someone hasn't done before. "It's fine, we can fix it later." 

I moved slightly, letting out a tiny whimper as the shards of glass dug deeper in my skin. "C-can we get up for a second? I have glass digging in me." 

Fawne quickly moved off of me as I sat up. "James.." 

"What?"

"You're bleeding, oh my god." She said, beginning to pull out the pieces.

I bit down hard on my lip, as she pulled the last one out, and quickly wiped off my back with a towel she found. "There," she told me. "all better."

I smiled, quickly grabbing my boxers and sliding them on. She raised an eyebrow. "Where do you think you're going?"

I ignored her question, grabbing my shirt and sliding it on her. I snatched her hand and pulled her along with me out of the bathroom and into mine and Carlos' room. I shut the door, and making sure it was locked this time so it could just be the two of us.  

I pulled at my shirt that was on her body roughly, hearing the stitching starting to pop. She pulled it over her head, throwing it on the ground. I pushed her onto my bed, as her hands went around my neck to pull me back on top off her, and pulling me into a heated kiss. 

I felt her hands mess around with my boxers for a second time, her fingers wrapping around the elastic, and easily sliding them down. I kicked them off completely now, and let my tongue drift in her mouth. She let out a moan, sending chills down my spine. I pulled away, and move my lips down to her neck, kissing it gently. 

Her hands moved to my hair, tugging on the strands as lightly as possible. I began sucking genlty on her neck, before biting down hard, intending to leave a purple-ish mark. I kissed over the mark lightly, soothing the pain. 

"F-fawne?" I asked, my voice shooken for some reason. 

"Hmm?" she responded, eyes fluttering at the sound of my voice. 

"Are you ready?" 

She bit her lip, looking at me nervously. "D-do you...?" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Do I..?"

"You know."

"I do?" 

She smacked her forehead. "You're really gonna make me say it, aren't you?" 

I gave her another confused look. She might as well spit it out because she wasn't leading me to think of anything. 

"Do you have a condom?" She asked, blushing afterwards. 

That little lightbulb in my head lit up. "Ooh. Yeah, hang on." 

I quickly got off her and ran to my dresser, finding the box that Carlos stashed in there for us if we ever needed them for a certain someone. I smiled, tearing one of them from the 10 other ones and rushing back over to Fawne. I crawled back on top of her, and handed her condom. 

She blushed even brighter, and tore open the package. "D-do you want me to put it on you?" 

I nodded, feeling my face heating up. "That was the i-idea.." 

I bit down hard on my lip and held in my breath, feeling her easily sliding it onto me. As her hands moved away, I released the breath I was holding in. 

"I-I'm ready now." Fawne said, smiling sweetly. 

"You sure?" 

"Positive." 

I breathed deeply, before pushing halfway on one go. I heared her whimper a little, as she looked up at me. I kissed her cheek gently, slowly pushing in more. My lips moving onto hers, I finally was in all the way. Her eyes welded up with tears, and they slowly slid down her cheeks. 

I pulled away fromt he kiss, and quickly wiping her tears away. "A-a-are you okay?" I asked, biting my lip at how much friction I was feeling from her tightening around me. 

She nodded, and smiled slightly. "Y-yeah, keep g-going." 

I smiled back, and obeyed the comand, and pulled out halfway, and pushed in again, a little bit faster then I did before. She let out a quiet gasp, bitting down on her lip to hold back her moans. 

I did it again, this time faster, and her expression totally changed. Her eyes closed, and her mouth was open, and her hands moved to my back. 

A smirk formed on my lips as I did it again, hearing a moan escape her parted lips. "J-james.." 

"Yeaaah~?" 

"F-faster.." 

I had her begging, and of course, I did as she asked. I picked up my pace, starting to feel her squeezing tight around me again. I moaned, continuing to go at the pace I was going at. 

Fawne's nails dug in my back, hard enough to re-open the cuts from the glass earlier. It didn't hurt though, because right now it was filled with pleasure.

"I-I'm c-close.." I said, as my breathing hitched, my thrusts starting to become erratic. 

"J-james.." 

"S-scream it o-out.." 

"J-james.." She moaned, just a little louder.

"P-please, o-oh god." 

"J-JAMES!" 

Fawne screamed out my name, causing me to instantly release inside of her. I moaned, feeling the cum shooting out, until I was done. My body shook slightly, as I collapsed on top of her. I felt her chest rising up and down with mine, our heavy breathing filling the silent room. 

Her hands moved up to my hair, twirling the messy strands playfully. "O-oh my.." 

I pulled out of her, and got up, running over to the closet and grabbing my towel. I slid the condom off, and quickly cleaned myself off, and ran back over to her and laid on her again. She laughed, and her hands moved back to my hair, continuing to play with the the strands. 

I moved my face into her neck, cuddling up to her. "I love you," I breathed against her, and planting a small kiss just below her ear. 

"I love you too," She said, yawning. "I'm really tired now." 

I laughed a bit. "Same with me." I said, grabbing the comfitor and pulling it over the both of us. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, hanging on. Before I knew it, she was sound asleep with me on top of her still. I closed my eyes, and smiled brightly at how cute she looked while she was asleep.

"Goodnight, Fawne." 

When You Say Nothing At All... [ James Maslow / Kenlos Love Story ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें