~•●🏳️‍🌈Naked Cuddles🏳️‍🌈●•~

Day #1/ published the:
Saturday 24 of August 2019

Woohoo get ready guys! This isn't really... er... NSFW but it's kinda ok i guess?
Anyway, enjoy.

Hawks will speak like This
Dabi will speak like This

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Hawks's P.O.V

Dabi and I were panting like dogs, normal when you just got fucked by your boyfriend. I had to go back to work soon but the burnt male next to me decided otherwise.

"You not goin' anywhere birdie"

"Huh? Why?"

"Let's cuddle"

I groaned and answered with an "Okay". Dabi wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled softly. I cuddled in his chest. We both fell asleep. About an hour later I woke up to... 30 MISSED CALLS?!

"DABI YOU MADE ME LATE FOR WORK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"Oops sorry"

He chuckled and let me go. I tried to get up from the bed but my legs decided 'fuck this' and didn't work so I fell.

"Dabi, you bitch!"

"Love you too, honey"

He chuckled and helped me up.
What a gentleman. I struggled to get back up and to dress up. My legs didn't feel sore anymore so i decided to go to work. I was about to go out  when Dabi turned me around and kissed me.

"I love you babe, don't get hurt and come home safe. Okay?"

"Okay, I probably will buy dinner so don't bother cooking. What do you want to eat?"

"Ramen takeout."

"Of course. Anyway I'm gonna be back in a few hours, don't worry I'll be safe"

"Bye"

"Bye"

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Damn this was short. But i didn't have much ideas for this prompt!