Ice looks at them all, and trying to stay calm, "shut up so Becki can tell us why we are sitting at the table, and why our Sami isn't here." He looks at his wife, but feels unease settle over him as she started talking.

I take a sip of beer, looking at each man, trying to figure where to start.

"Remember when we found Sami working at the bar?" I ask.

Each man nods. "Yeah" they all say.

" And when she first started coming around, she seemed distant and moody? Well, on one moody night, I followed her." I say, looking at Ice. " Don't say a fucking word, any of you until I'm done".

They all nod, each man has his own questions about what's said. But they shut it for me to talk.

I shift in my chair, looking uncomfortable. Trying to calm. Taking a long deep breath. "We were leaving her work; she had just finished her shift. And we were gonna hang out. As we were getting in my car, she gets a call. She walked away so I couldn't hear. But I could tell she was getting pissed. I only heard her ask, how old and if there was a direct threat. She hung up the phone, and said she had something that needed handled." I motion for a shot from the prospect. I wait until he sets it down, "leave the bottle".

The men looked dumbfounded. I take a shot then sigh.

"I tried asking what was wrong. But it was as if something in her changed. She looked almost fucking evil. Told me that it's something needed done and she would call me later. She jumped on her bike and left. Guys, that wasn't the only time it happened. When she called me later, I tried asking her but she would say she's sorry but couldn't tell me yet." I say breathlessly.

Ice looks at her and starts to say something. But I cut him off.

"I said not until I'm done. That happened a few times before I finally had enough. The last time it happened before I found the truth was when she came back, and had bruises. When she would only wear long sleeves, remember? Well I'd had enough. And I was going to follow her. I would wait and see how her mood changed. It was killing me not saying anything to you guys. But knew, I needed find out the truth. About a week later, we were all here. I was watching her when she got a phone call. Her body language told me this was when I found the truth out. She left, saying had run to the bar. So, I followed. I thought for sure she would see me. But, managed to follow and not be seen. That is until she stopped at a dive bar, she parked down the street, put on a black hoodie, grabbing her gun from saddlebag, put her black bandana on and threw her hood up. I sat there watching her. Thinking what the fuck she's gotten into. Then, she came running out the alley, pushing a young girl who looked maybe 20 if that." I say trying to calm myself for the next part because I know the guys are going to fucking explode. And by looking at their faces, they are close to it.

"I was trying stay calm. But that girl had been beaten. Right as she turned to put the girl on her bike, a guy grabbed her. She spun around and yelled for the girl to run. The girl took off, running scared. While Sami was holding the guy back, she was a fucking evil bitch right then. As he tried to grab her, out of nowhere, she had a knife, this bitch had moves I never knew she had. That fucker went down hard. I thought she killed him. She jumped on her bike and went after the girl. She didn't know where the girl had run to. This girl was hiding, I seen where she went. I pulled to the curb, told her to jump in, I would take her to the person who was saving her. I know I shouldn't have got involved. But I couldn't just sit there. The girl got in and I called Sami. She was pissed I followed her. And got involved. We met in a motel, and she told me what's been going on." I sigh. But pushes on to tell the truth.

"After that, when she got a call, I would be her distraction. So she could slip out. Today was different. She didn't even tell me she got a call." I say, looking at them.