Good Morning!

Cristiano's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning. It was about 8:00 a.m..I got up and was sitting on my bed. Sarah was still sleeping. I kissed her and stood up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I took bath.Then I saw Sarah woke up.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning. Cristiano was not there. I got up from the bed. Then I saw Cristiano coming out of the bathroom. He was wearing a towel and was bare chest. I was amazed to see his muscular body I stood with wide eyes. "Good morning Sarah!" "Ohh..umm..good morning Cris!" .He came and kissed me softly on my lips. "Getting ready for the match?" "Yeah..practice today!" I smiled and got into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took bath. I came out of the bathroom and saw  Cristiano making his hair..I got dressed with a white sleeve less top and brown pencil skirt. Oh God! he was so concerned about his hair style. "C'mon let me do it!" I said. He smiled and then chuckled. "Yeah sure..." he said. I applied gel and then made his hair. "Wow...it looks great!" he exclaimed. I kissed him on his cheeks. "Hey...Junior's still asleep." I said. "Oh I forgot!"..I went into Junior's room. He was sleeping qith his mouth wide open. "Wake up cutie pie.." I said. "Mmm...daddy one minute!" "You'll be late for school baby!" I said and kissed him on his cheeks. He woke up from his bed and stretched his arms. "Good Morning Junior.." "Good morning Sarah!" he said and hugged me. "Lets go!" I rubbed my hands. "mmm...what do you wanna have in tiffin?" "umm....pizza!" "Ok done!" I said. "Yipee.." "Now c'mon get dressed..or you'll be late for the school!" "Ok.." he jumped out of the bed and brushed his teeth. I went out of his room. I went to the kitchen and prepared pizza for Junior. "Sarah!" Cristiano called. "Coming..." I replied. I went out of the kitchen. "What happened?" "Will you come with me for my practice" "Practice?" "Yes...please!" "ohh ok!" "Thanks!" he said and pressed his lips on mine. We kissed passionately. "Ewww..." It was Junior! I pushed Cris back. "Ohh...umm..your breakfast must be ready!" I said and went away. I could see Cris was also blushing.

Cristiano's P.O.V.

"Junior...did you complete your homework?" "Yes daddy!" "Ok...good!" I said ad went out of my room. "Junior! take your tiffin! its ready!" "Ok..." he ran. I too went after him I stood leaning through the door. "Yummy.." Junior exclaimed seeing the pizza. "Now take your milk!" "No...I don't like" "But it is..." "NO!NO!NO!" now Junior was angering me. "Junior..enough!" I shouted. Junior's eyes became moist. He started crying. "No baby don't cry.." Sarah said. "No..daddy scolded me!" "Ok..daddy is bad! you don't like milk?" "No.." he replied innocently. "wait!" she said and brought the bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup and put it in the glass of milk. "Now its chocolate milk!" she said. "Wow!". At once he took the glass of milk and drank it. "Ok..now take the tiffin!" he took it and put it in the bag. "C'mon now its time..go!" I said. He went out and got into the car. The driver closed the door and they went. I and Sarah waved hand saying bye. He too waved his hand and went away.