|9|

Aces pov

We got to the shops and Harry was quick to basically throw me out of the car.

"Come on! We only have half an hour until we're meant to be there." He cried.

Micah threw me an apologetic smile as Harry dragged me into a lingerie store.

I felt my stomach being jabbed as all the women in the shop cast us nasty glares. Harry didn't notice and if he did he didn't care because he had grabbed almost 7 different things and shoved them in my hands to try on.

"Go on!" He laughed and pushed me into a dressing room when I stared st him in shock.

"What about you?" I frowned.

"Babe I've already got mine." He lifted his shirt up to reveal a lacy red flower body suit thing.

"Okay okay." I gave in.

After trying six on and him going "no" "nah" "nope" to all of them I sighed

"Just try the last two. They're my favourite." He grinned

"And you didn't think to start with them?" I huffed and slipped the silky navy blue one piece that had a black flower design in lace on it and was fairly tight to show everything off.

I loved it.

I stepped out of the changing room with a slight blush on my face.

"I LOVE IT!" He yelled.
"ADRIANS GONNA LOVE IT!" He yelled even louder.

I could tell my face was awfully pink and simply nodded and took it off, putting a white button up and black jeans that I had been instructed to wear on.

We paid for it and left, I tried my best to ignore the lady that worked there and her vicious stares.

"You boys ready?" Micah grinned when we got back to the car where he was waiting.

We both nodded.

Once we got there, we we're allowed in and skipped the line and soon as the bouncer looked at Micah.

"Mr. black is waiting for you at the front desk." The tall, buff man smiled.

His gave me a once over as Harry interwind his fingers with mine and pulled me along.

Seeing as everyone was starting to realise I was a neko and it wasn't a costume everyone was gasping and pointing and I didn't like it.

When we walked in I took in the dim but coloured room, everyone wearing skimpy outfits and grinding on each other.

Others were sitting at the bar and had a person at their feet. I didn't need to ask why.

As soon as my eyes found Adrian I nearly fainted.

He was also wearing a partly transparent designer white button up that framed his gorgeous body perfectly and black suit pants that made him look taller than he already was.

"Hello, garret." Micah smirked at the man sitting behind the front desk.

"Oh hey guys." 'Garret' smiled like he didn't already know we were coming.

"Garret this is ace." Adrian said pushing himself off of the desk so he wasn't leaning on it and walked over to me.

"Well hello ace." He grinned. He also noticed my ears and tail.
"First time?" He added

I had been asked that a lot

I sheepishly nodded and tucked myself into Adrian.

He handed two white wristbands to Micah and Harry and two black to me and A.

"White please." He handed them back.

"Oh. Uh." Garret grabbed a piece of paper and two white bands, handing them back to Adrian.

"No contract." He smiled and Garret looked confused.

"The fuckers won't admit they love each other yet." Harry whisper yelled to Garret and put a hand at the side of his mouth like he was telling a secret.

"Usually id make you sign it before giving you white but I'll give you this one time. Next time is black or you get a contract." He huffed.

I had a few questions...

"Thanks buddy." Adrian grinned and pulled me along with the other two.

We went into the private lounge which only had the bartender and three other couples.

"Two beers one white wine and a lemonade please." Adrian spoke to the pretty lady that was the bartender.

"Yes sir." She responded immediately.

I huffed at him. I knew I was the one getting the lemonade. I didn't mind lemonade but he didn't even ask me what I wanted. Which I normally wouldn't be fussy and just be gratefully that he was so nice but the other three had gotten alcohol.

He smirked and and we sat down in a booth, Micah and Harry opposite of us.

Adrian pulled me into his lap and kissed the back of my neck gently while the other two talked.

"You look so hot." He murmured into my shoulder.

I blushed profusely and bit the inside of my lip. Maybe he did want me.. I don't think friends talked to each other like that, nor do any of the things that we've done.

Micah left to go order the food and Harry had to go to the bathroom so it was just me and Adrian.

The lady set the drinks on our table and she gave a sickeningly sweet smile to Adrian and glared at me which made me hiss when she walked away.

"None of that please." He continued to smirk.

I turned around so I was straddling him and not sitting on his knee.
"What was the contract for?" I changed the subject.

"Well when a sub/little or dominate/daddydom are in a relationship they usually get a contract and as you know the white bands mean your taken so having a white band and no contract is kinda weird I guess."

"Then why do I have to have a white band?" I looked at him straight in the eye.

"W- uh I don't think it would be wise for you to be with guys or whoever just yet."

"And why not?" I pushed.

"Well seeing as you are a neko and extremely valuable-" he reasoned.

"But it's my choice." I smirked this time.

"Technically your not supposed to be in here anyway seeing as your under the age limit by a year but no one needs to know that even though it's my club."

I couldn't logic against him.

"If it were anywhere else then sure but not here." He raised an eyebrow at me.

Why couldn't he just say what I wanted him to!