Chapter 7:Punishment??

-Your POV-

"Alright,That's enough you two!" A familiar voice behind me say.

"But no one lost yet!" Dazai whined but got smacked by the blonde-male.

"This was not a part of my schedule!" Kunikida stated,smacking the bandaged-male.

"Itai!It hurts Kunikida-kun" Dazai pouted while Kunikida sighed.

"Why are you here then?"Chuuya asked looking over to Kunikida.

"Because the president asked us to do so" A familiar detective spoke up.

"Ranpo-san~" You chirped.But when he saw you,he huffed and looked away.You were confused so you walked over to him.

"Eh?Ignoring me now,detective?" You asked,smiling and making eye contact with him but he keeps looking away while pouting.

"Aaawww~What did I do to upset the best detective in town?" Hearing your compliment,he looks at you,still pouting.

"I didn't see you all day....You didn't tell me where you were"Ranpo mumbled and continued to pout.

You gigled.

"I have a mission today so you didn't see me all
day,Gomenasai~" You apologised and smiled at him.

"Hmph"

"EHEM"Kunikida interfered,making you flinch.

You look over to them,seeing Chuuya,Dazai and Kunikida having a weird look on their faces.(A/n:just so you know,they looked pissed~ :3)

"Is something wrong?" You asked,Dazai,Chuuya,and Kunikida looked away.

Eh?

"You failed your mission today,little miss" Kunikida stated,you lowered your head to avoid eye contact.

"Because of that.........." Kunikida paused for a while before he continued.

"Your spending the day with me tomorrow" Kunikida calmly stated,writing something in his notebook.

"Eh?"

"WHHHHHAAAATTTT?!" Dazai and Chuuya exclaimed,making you flinch.

"I object" Ranpo stated,unamused.

"WE DEMAND SATISFACTION!" The three of them shouted while glaring at Kunikida.

"I object your objections" Kunikida stated,closing his notebook.

"And I don't give a damn about your satifactions"Kunikida continued,walking away and pulling you with him.(A/n:oof)