"You won't be happy with me!" She argued trying to broke the hug. But he didn't let her go easily.

"Tell me the reason!" He demanded.

"I-i can't."

"Then I too won't leave you. Do whatever you can!" He squeezed her.

"S-sameer....please!" She said whimpering. He realized he was hurting her and too now only she had recovered. So he left her.

"Tell me!" He ordered.

Her eyes were lowered. It didn't meet his gaze. "I-i--i c-can't....." Her voice trailed away.

"Naina, please continue." He said softly as he stood up from the chair.

"I-i can't......" She wept hardly. He place an arm around her shoulder. "I am here. Continue." He said as much as softly he can. Finally, she is confessing!

"I-i c--can't give......b--birth to a c-c--child...." She confessed and cried burying her face in his chest crushing his shirt.

He stood there bewildered taking in the information he heard. So....it means....if he marries Naina too, they can't have a child of their own! It broke his heart into million of pieces. His dream of his future with Naina and a little creature for them was no more!

He was feeling like this. What about the girl in his arms? How she must've felt when she heard the news?

With tears streaming down continuously, he pondered. His hands pulled her more closer to him. She cried her heart out.

He patted her head with his left hand. She composed herself and mumbled. "Leave me! You won't be happy with me! I'm unlucky! Live happily. That's what I need. Please!"

He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes. "Do you think I will?" Saying so he pecked on her forehead. Her skin felt so soft like velvet under his lips. She felt a current passing down her spine due to interaction of his lips on her forehead.

"You won't, I know. But I will make you. I want you to be happy. That's what my priority! You can say, that does not matter. But I know how much you feel. With passing days, you will stop loving me. You will get upset with me. I don't want that to happen. I want you to be happy. That does not matter with whom you are. It just matters that you're happy."

He stood there. Speechless. He was touched by her care towards him. But was raged at how she can think that he will stop loving her.

"Naina!"

"Sameer, please!" She pleaded.

"Okay...." He muttered under his breath looking down. A smile crept on her lips but he knew how her heart is aching.

They heard a click sound. Sameer distanced himself from Naina. A worried Preeti entered the room.

Preeti hugged Naina. She didn't even notice Sameer. He walked towards the door. He stood by the door and turned back.

Those familiar pair of shaken eyes were already looking at him. He stood there numb of the happenings locking his eyes with those. He couldn't feel anything right now. Right now his focus was on the girl in her friend's arms.

She. Naina. His Naina! Is asking him to leave her. He urged to assure her. But she was firm and was not in a state to hear anything.

So he murmured an okay and decided to move coins slowly as this contains emotions a lot. That too her emotions!

He was overwhelmed. No! More than that at how she mattered his happiness more than her feelings. But it hurts him when she asked him to marry someone. No! He can't do that. Not even for her!

He loved her just because she would give birth to his baby? NO! He loved her! Only her! Not her appearance, beauty, status, smartness or anything. HE LOVED HER!

As Preeti broke the hug and started her interrogation section, Sameer left the room. Naina looked at him leaving with a heavy heart.

When she met with an accident in US, she was in a critical state. Finally after lots of struggles she opened her eyes just to hear the news. The news which broke her!

Until it, she was hoping that she would unite with him. But after hearing the news, all her hope was broken. She was confused at how he will react after knowing it.

At one point, while pondering she had a thought. "What if he accepts her? With passing years, he will turn impatient. He will too in a dream of his own family. What about his nanu? He will feel bad for grandson for sacrificing his life for a simple girl like me. What if Sameer thought like that?! No! I can't bear it all! He will not be happy with me. I should stay away from him. That's good for us both."
_____________________________________________

Hey folks! How's the twist?

Exams are started. So my kind request to all my writers. Please! don't update in this week. I can't study. I will feel restless without reading. So....

Also, read 'Daddy's Girl' by lavani01, my pyaari akka. A masterpiece. Very heart touching for girls.

See you guys another day with next part until then it's bye from rashi signing off from here. CHEERS!!!