friends with benefits. - s. harrington

warnings: smut, smut, smut, and a lil bit a of smut & angst, like alotta fookin angst.

(henderson!reader x harrington)

(season three harrington)

also both characters participating are 18 ;)

*:✿

y/n henderson often wonders how she manages to put herself in positions that are difficult or just plain bad.

for example bobby deacons annual summer bash, she knew she probably wouldn't have that much fun but when robin asked her with pleading eyes because tammy was going to be there. she complied to her closeted bestfriend and put on her favourite jeans and red crochet bralette ready to take on the party.

when the girls arrived with linked arms the party was in full swing. a large group of teens were playing chicken without the water on the front lawn. a large group of stoners were smoking behind the house and everyone else was dancing in the large house. it was a normal party, and y/n was not excited at all. the only thing she was excited for would have to be, nope i was right nothing. robin grabbed y/n dragging her inside. she saw familiar faces with every turn, growing up in hawkins everyone knows everyone.

robin gave her a quick kiss on the cheek telling that if she wasn't back in thirty, she wouldn't be coming back. y/n complied and looked for the nearest snack table. she saw steve harrington standing next to a large bowl of chips and decided she wanted some chips. she sauntered over her sneakers slapping onto the wood floor. she and steve were friends, pretty good friends. the only reason y/n had even talked to him though was because of her younger brother, who idolised the ice-cream slinger. he had seriously been knocked of his pedestal since nancy broke up with him.

she leaned next to him and he looked up at the presence beside him. "hey henderson."

"hey harrington, didn't peg you as the sit by the snack table kinda guy. guess i was wrong." she joked nudging his bare arm with hers.

"well thats funny, because i always pegged you as a sit by the snack table kinda girl."

"parties aren't my thing, i hate 'em. i got dragged here by robin."

"oh, well, she usually has a tendency to get what she wants."

"yeah, well how about we go to bobby's basement i know where his dad's stash is." she asked with a mischievous smirk.

"fuck it."

that my friend is how y/n henderson and steve harrington's relationship began.

she lay on the old couch in the basement which no other teens knew about. y/n had found it one time when she was bored at his last party. steve was on top of her kissing her like he would never get to kiss anyone again.

his large soft hands grazed all over her pulling her shirt off her front. his eyes glazed over in lust at the sight of y/n henderson moaning beneath him. he had never particularly excepted to be doing this tonight. but he wasn't complaining about it.

they were both almost naked not long after, the only thing keeping them apart was the small pieces of underwear on them. steve ripped her bra off with ease throwing it far away, hoping she would never put it back on. her small hands had woven their way down to his hips yanking his underwear. she pulled it town and he kicked them off, he quickly ripped hers off and he just admired her.