Beginning

Zeke's POV
(Four years old)

I woke up in the morning feeling good... actually not just good but like- Unstoppable- the world couldn't harm me. It was my birthday today and I was gonna go to the doctors later with my mom but before that happens, I begged my mom to go see my two best friends Izuku and Katsuki. They know I was getting my quirk today so we meet up at the park.

They were already there playing with some All Might action figures, I figured Izuku brought, he was like a total addict for the hero. Bakugo and I liked him too- but we didn't worshiped him like our little green haired friend does.

Izuku noticed me first and he gives me the brightest smile that I've ever seen, that could rival the sun!

"Hey Zeke!" Izuku said so happy to see me.

"Hey Izuku." I said back.

"Hey Zeke you going to the doctors today?" Asked the ash-blonde hair boy.

"Yuuup, I can't wait to see what it is I want to be the best hero ever!" I replied happily, it was finally time to find out what quirk I had!

"I bet we will all be the best heroes the world ever know." Said Bakugo said with a clenched fist. Yes, we all wanted to become the greatest heroes.

"Zeke it's time to go!" My mother announced.

"Kay mom~" Turning around again to my friends, I smiled happily.

"Well guys I'll talk to you guys later I'll drop by your guys house to tell you my quirk!"

"Alright! Bye Zeke!" Said izuku with a smile.

"Peace Zeke make sure to come to my house first though." Said bakugou also smiling. With that I walked off with my friends resuming their games.

Bakugo is Zeke's best friend more than Izuku he would do anything for him and Katsuki would do the same for Zeke.

(At The Doctor)

While at the doctors I was imagining quirks I could get like a mutation one or a strengthening one or an element one I was daydreaming while walking inside that I ended up bumping into someone.

"Oof... sorry are you okay?" Zeke said while reaching out his hand. He didn't notice who he was reaching to because when he did he froze, it felt like time stopped for him. He saw the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his life, even though he was four still she had periwinkle hair that looked like it wrapped around her ankles, sky blue eyes to match her hair, and such a beautiful face that god could ever create. She was like an angel in front of him. Time sped back up and the girl accepted his hand.

"I'm so sorry!" Zeke said looking down not wanting to gaze into her eyes because he thought he would melt into them.

"It's okay, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either. Hi, my name is Nejire." Zeke looked at the hand shaking at while also telling the angel known as Nejire his name.

She was older than him he could tell by the height so he wonder what she was doing in at the doctors at her age knowing what age people get their quirks.

"So what are you doing here?" Zeke said curiously.

"I came to recheck my quirk because when I was four they told me I could fly but now it's a totally different thing it's wave motions." Nejire said smiling. "Are you here to check your quirk to?" Nejire asked.

"Yup!" Zeke said excited smiling.

While he was talking, his mother was checking in waiting for the doctor to call her and Zeke and also smiling at the encounter her son is having with the blue girl.