my first kiss!

Idk I'll try to make drama XD

Deku's pov
I could tell he was zoning off in his own mind so I kissed him. WHICH WAS THE MOST STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE! he kissed back which caught me off guard a while after I stopped kissing him and shoved him off and covered myself with the blankets. "Do you have suppressants?" He looked shocked and said no he also stated that he's and alpha witch I already knew. I asked him if he could get me some and he said sure then he left the room.

Bakugo's pov
I slowly kissed back then all of the sudden he pushes me off and he covered him self and asks me if I have suppressants 'so he is an omega..' "no" I said then he asks me if I can go get him some and I said sure then I left not minding the fact that I LEFT A VILLIAN OMEGA IN HEAT IN MY ROOM NOT TO MENTION THE MOST WANTED VILLIAN!
I tried to calm down and when I did I was already at the store, I started getting stares because I was in an omega suppressants store and I'm an alpha..but I just brushed off the stares and got suppressants....after I got the suppressants I headed home 'he owes me 30 dollars!' I started cussing in my head as I was walking home...

No one's pov
When bakugo got home he went to his room to the small omega and gave him his suppressants.

Bakugo's pov
After I gave him his suppressants "go take a shower you reak of heat" what am I going to wear? He asked me. I handed him a green hoodie crops and bootie shorts. After he went to the shower I went to the kitchen and made food because it was dinner time.

Deku's pov
After he handed me really cute clothes I headed to the bathroom to take a shower when I was done i walked to the kitchen and saw him. "So why did you take me to your house?" I asked him. You looked like you needed help..he responded back.
SO YOU WHERE GONNA FUCK ME!? I yelled at him witch made him flinch and grab the collar of my shirt. Let go of me! I said. DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME! He yelled at me with his alpha voice and it made me cry. when I started crying he put me down and hugged me.. aren't you supposed to be a villian you shouldn't be fazed by an alpha's voice..he said while hugging me. I know.. I said back in unison.

Bakugo's pov
After he was done with his shower he came out to me and asked me why I brought him to my house I told him that it looked like he needed help. He yelled at me witch made me flinch...I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and accidentally used my alpha voice on him. I didn't think it would make him cry! So I put him down and, hug him!? "Aren't you supposed to be a villian? You shouldn't be fazed by an alpha's voice.." I told him while hugging him still and the only thing he said was "I know..". I stopped hugging him after a while and continued making dinner which was curry.

If you are still scrolling then you a weirdo.

Are you still scrolling!?

Hah! Still nothing!

I don't even know why your trying..

...wow...